CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Daddddyyyy," Yoongi whined as he tugged on the hem of Jungkook's shirt. They had finally reached Jungkook's dorm, which was over a 15 minute walk from the campus, when Yoongi felt the hunger growing in his tummy. He whined louder when Jungkook took his time to open the door, loving the cute sounds his little made.

"I know, I know baby," he smiled, pushing open his door and dragging Yoongi inside with him. His dorm was the exact same as Yoongi's, minus the coloring books and stuffies, and the fact it was larger in size. He had a queen size bed in the left corner that was covered with a light gray bed sheet and plain white pillows, a kitchen with large glass windows that let the sun light up the room, a small coffee table in the center, and a desk with a self conectited to it next to the door.

Yoongi plopped himself down on the bed and watched as his daddy made his way to the kitchen. "Daddy, Yoonie wanna eat ice cream," he smiled innocently. He knew he wasn't allowed to eat ice cream before lunch time (oppa says it makes your tummy upset) but it was worth a shot, right?

Jungkook shook his head, as he filled a pot with some water and placed it on the stove for it to boil. He decided on cooking ramen since it quick to fix. "You don't get ice cream if you don't eat lunch," he said only to receive a pout.

Yoongi sighed dramatically, and shuffled towards his daddy in the kitchen. Jungkook leaned back against the counter, while he watched the little walk in front of him. "I'm serious Yoonie, no ice cream until after you eat," Jungkook said when Yoongi did noting but pout at him.

Letting out a soft huff, he made grabby hands mumbling a quite "upsies". Smiling, Jungkook obligated, and picked up the little, sitting him on top of the counter he had been leaning against. "We'll eat ramen first, and then, if Yoonie finishes his food, we can have ice cream afterwards," Jungkook suggested while opening two packets of ramen and dropping them in the pot.

"Okie," Yoongi agreed, his mouth watering at the sight of food.

XXXX

"Done!" Yoongi cheered once he slurped up his last noodle. Jungkook glanced over at the excited little, and swallowed the ramen in his mouth. Nodding, he continued eating as Yoongi   waited patiently for his daddy to finish. Lunch time was most likely over at school, but the two didn't care as they enjoyed skipping class.

"You finish really quick baby," Jungkook hummed while eating his last bites and picking up the bowls to put them in the sink. "And you ate all of it! Wow, you're such a good boy, huh Yoonie?" Yoongi nodded eagerly, his cheeks a light pink from the praise he received. Jungkook placed the bowls in the sink, and called for the little to wash his hands. Yoongi rushed over to him, letting his daddy help wash his hands.

"Yoonie get ice cream now, right daddy?" he asked, batting his eyes as he clung onto Jungkook's torso.

"Mhm," Jungkook nodded, pulling out the little's hold and intertwined their fingers. "How 'bout we go out and buy some ice cream? Daddy knows a really cute place his baby boy might like."