CHAPTER FOURTY TWO

He panted harshly, scrapped palms landing roughly onto the cold hard tiles. Tears threatened to spill as he listened to the mocking laughs from the other students
Large fingers intertwined with his hair, pulling him up roughly, forcing him to come eye to eye to his bully.

"Awh, my bad Yoongs," Namjoon let out sarcastically with a smirk, "I didn't see yuh there." Of course he was lying, it was obvious. He was the one that bumped into the quiet boy, only cause he was bored and needed some entertainment. "But you didn't have to give me that look," he sighed put dramatically while shaking his head, "It's almost like you want me to beat you up."

The crowd laughed. Some agreeing to what the bully had said, while others cursed Yoongi for being such an idiot. Either way, the words everyone was spitting out was really twisting up Yoongi's insides.

"I-It's fine," he breathed out. Wanting the pain ik his scalp to disappear, he timidly wrapped his fingers around the other's wrist and pulled gently. "Le-Let go please." The hold on his hair only tightened at that, followed by a scoff. Namjoon gritted his teeth, "Shut your mouth freak. I didn't tell you to talk."

He threw in one last punch at the shorter' already bruised cheek, before grinning in satisfaction. With that, he walked away after getting a good look at the boy groaning in pain on the floor.

"I'll see you later, Yoongs," he spoke before turning the corner.

The words sent shivers down the said boy's back, as he curled himself up into a ball on the floor, not seeming to care about the eye rolls or glares he was receiving at the moment, the only thing running in his head was the fact that Namjoon had meant he wasn't done with him.