CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

"Jimin, I'm serious. He's not here," Jungkook sighed for the third time.

It was 11 at night and he was crashing at Yoongi's dorm since Taehyung wasn't there. He had finally put his little to sleep when someone came knocking on the door. For a moment Jungkook wondered if the second owner of the room had arrived, but scratched the thought out his head when he realized that if it had been the latter, he wouldn't need to knock. So getting up from his comfy spot next to Yoongi, he opened the door to find the short pink haired junior, who ranted about nonsense that Jungkook couldn't understand since the boy spoke so quickly.

"B-but this is his room," Jimin mumbled, peeking up at the taller through his lashes. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, "But he isn't here, hasn't been for a few hours now." Jimin pouted slightly, he could feel himself growing more disappointed and a bit anxious.

Jungkook let out a breath, watching the younger sulk, "why don't you just check tomorrow, yeah? Plus it's getting late, you should go sleep."

Jimin nodded reluctantly, bowing to the older and walking off. Jungkook let out a tired sigh, closing the door behind him then walking over to cuddle up to his baby boy.

Yoongi had a half empty bottle of milk between his lips, subconsciously sucking on the tip with his eyes shut. The caregiver watched in awe at how beautiful and undeniably adorable the little looked even when he was asleep. It caused that familiar heart racing feeling to erupt in his chest, so he pulled the boy closer by his waist, resting his head on top of the other.

It was a comfortable position. It felt natural for him to have Yoongi this close to him. He loved the way the said boy fit nicely against him, how the fluffy blonde hair tickled his chin, how the bottom of the bottle would bump into his chest when Yoongi shifted in his slumber, how Yoongi clutched onto his arm with his small hand. Everything about this moment made him feel at ease. He wanted to stay like this longer, to capture the little features on his love's face just a bit more.

But the tiredness in his eyes didn't leave him alone. It bugged him some much, he had forgotten when he actually fell asleep.

xxxx

"Yah, Jeon."

Jungkook let out a long groan, tightening his grip around the male that attempted to wake him up. "You idiot! Let go, I need to piss," Yoongi huffed, trying to push out of the boy's strong hold.

"Hold it till I wake up," the other mumbled, not in the mood to get up and face the stupid morning once again. Yoongi rolled his eyes, pushing his hands against Jungkook's chest again. "Seriously, let go. I'll come right back."

Sighing, Jungkook loosened his grip, allowing Yoongi to pull away and get up off the bed. He peeked opened one eye, watching Yoongi walk to the bathroom in nothing but a large yellow Ryan jumper. He smirked at the sight. How the hell can Yoongi be so fucking adorable yet so fucking hot at the same time? Shaking his head at the thought, he closed eyes, trying to let the sleep devour him once again.

Well, it wasn't for long since he heard the front door unlock.