CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Yoongi groaned when he looked down at his watch, he nearly missed whole first period. Usually he wouldn't care though, but today he seemed more excited to see someone again and, well, maybe be able to avoid another.

He pushed open the entrance doors, and tugged on the sleeve of his plain black hoodie that had the words 'fuck off' written across it. He hadn't wore Taehyung's leather jacket, mostly because he felt a bit awkard if he did.

Strolling down the hallway he took out the strawberry flavored lollipop out of his hoodie pocket. Unwrapping the sweet, he stuffed it in his mouth, and walked up to the classroom door. But before he could open it, someone else did from the other side.

"I was thinking you wouldn't show up," Jungkook smiled down at him. Yoongi resisted the will to smile back and instead raised a brow in confusion.

"Where's everyone at?" peeking over Jungkook's shoulder, he could see the empty classroom desks. Jungkook shrugged, grabbing Yoongi's hand and pulling him inside.

He sat on Mr. Oh's chair and pushed Yoongi up against the desk. "Were you with Taehyung?" he asked, leaning back against the chair as Yoongi sat on top of the desk, his legs opened slightly giving Jungkook a very nice view.

"No, he didn't come back last night, said his parents wanted him to stay the night," Yoongi answered, leaning back on the palm of his hands. He tilted his head back, closing his eyes, and taking out the lollipop from his mouth. His tongue shot out, chasing after the candy, licking it as if it was the last thing he'd eat. He moaned at the taste, then opened his eyes.

Jungkook was staring at him wide eyed, his legs now crossed, and his teeth sinking into his bottom lip. He didn't know if Yoongi had done that on purpose or he really did have no idea how seductive he looked.

"Did you wanna taste?" the blonde asked when he noticed the other staring, then held out his lollipop.

Jungkook licked his lips.

"Yeah."

He grabbed a fist full of Yoongi's hoodie and yanked him forward, kissing him roughly. Yoongi moaned loudly, grasping Jungkook's shoulders, and kissing back with just as much force.

Jungkook's hands wondered down Yoongi's chest, earning a choked out moan. He slid his tongue into Yoongi's mouth, groaning at the sweet taste, hands still trailing down his body, then stopping at his thighs and giving it a tight squeeze.

"Mm," he let out a whine, breathing heavy as Jungkook sucked hard on his lip, tongue trailing across it. Jungkook smirked, pulling away just enough to gaze at the hot mess he created.

Yoongi's face was flushed a pretty pink, head tilted lazily to the side, his eyes half closed, his lips swollen, and his legs still wide open.

"Taste like strawberries."

Now clearly aware of what just happened, Yoongi widened his eyes, shoving Jungkook back with a glare, though his reddening face made his glare a lot less intimidating then it already was for Jungkook. "You could've just ate the fucking lollipop," he groaned, while Jungkook just shrugged before flicking the boy's forehead.

"No cursing," he laughed when Yoongi pouted. Leaning his forehead against the blonde, he connected their lips once again. It was a calmer kiss compared to the first, filled with an unknown feeling that the two seemed to both notice. It was a sickening sweet moment that didn't seem to last long.

"Are you two done yet?"