CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

"You want me to marry him!?"

Taehyung shouted while staring at his parents as if they grew ten heads.

The Parks were seated right across from them, offended by the rudeness in his voice, but that didn't stop Taehyung from speaking up. He didn't even know the guy, yet his parents expected him to---

"What? No! Who said anything about us getting married?" Park Jinyoung exclaimed, staring confusingly at Taehyung.

Taehyung scoffed crossing his arms, he was more then aware of his parents burning daggering in his head for giving their clients an attitude. "If you weren't listening, they," he gestured towards his and the other male's parents, "want us to get married."

Jinyoung widen his eyes in shock. It was true he wasn't listening to his parents negotiate with the Kims, but now he wished he was. Jumping out his seat, he shook his head while also crossing his arms, "Nope, there's no way I'm going to marry this dude. I'm practically engaged already!" Visions of his boyfriend flashed through his mind, causing him to huff in annoyance that his parents hand the nerve to set up an arranged marriage.

"Obviously you boys weren't listening," Mrs. Park sighed, gesturing for her son to sit back down. "No, you won't be marrying, my son, Jinyoung, Mr. Taehyung," she continued, receiving sighs of relief from the two.

The boys relaxed, leaning back comfortably in their seat. Though they didn't know Mrs. Park wasn't finished.

"You'll be marrying my youngest son, Park Jimin."

a/n:
whoops:))

oh and btw i was wondering if you all would be interested in my new book i've been writing??? it's called 'NERDS V.S BULLYS'

( vminkook / yoonseok / namjin )