CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Taehyung sat down at the back of the ice cream pallor. He crossed his arms over his chest as he glared at the boy sitting in front of him.

The boy who claimed to love him so dearly.

The boy who he had been toying with recently.

The boy who he treated like a servant. Why? Well, simply to see if the boy was true to his words. Plus, Taehyung didn't feel anything towards the pink haired lad, so pushing him around and bullying him was easy.

"Is there a reason for us being here?" Taehyung sighed in annoyance. His junior stared down at the table. He looked deep in thought, his mouth opening and closing as he tried to form the words that were scattered everywhere in his head.

"Yah! Park Jimin!" he snapped and kicked the boy's leg from under the table when he hadn't received an answer. Jimin bit his lip from whimpering in pain, and instead glanced up at his senior. He wasn't sure if Taehyung had indirectly given him permission to speak or the older was just testing him to see if he'd break one of the rules he was meant to follow.

"When I ask you a question you funcking answer," he growled in a deep voice. Jimin nodded timidly, and opened his mouth.

"Sunbae---"

"Daddy hurry up!"