CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

Jimin limped down the stairs, his arms wrapped around his once again bruised waist. School had just finished and he was secretly kind of glad Taehyung had been caught beating him that afternoon (for what Jimin had guessed to be because of their parents agreement) because now he could get to the studio safely without being stopped by him.

He walked out the already opened front doors, spotting Hoseok leaning against his black sports car.

"Seokie!" he beamed at the red head, running up to him with open arms. He was honestly so relived to see the older after the long day he's had. It made him happy, feeling that familiar haziness in his head.

"Minie!" Hoseok copied the shorter's tone teasingly. Jimin blushed, catching onto the way his voice had changed and cleared his throat, but still wrapped his arms around his friend. "Had a long day?" the elder asked, pulling Jimin closer to his chest when he received a long tired sigh in response.

"Yeah," Hoseok frowned at that, wanting his friend to relax and destress since he always seemed so overworked.

"How about we skip practice today?"

Jimin looked up confused, "What do you mean?"

"Let's go on a date," Hoseok smiled, pulling the stunned boy into his car. Jimin blushed, but went along with what the other said.

XXXX

"You all are dismissed," Mr. Oh announced when his phone rang, then gestured for the three students to leave quickly.

Yoongi jumped up first, running towards the door, while the other two laughed quietly to themselves. Jungkook walked out before Taehyung, catching his little's wrist before he could run off further.

"Why in such a hurry?" Jungkook asked, though he knew Yoongi was only rushing because he was close to slipping. Yoongi bit his lip, looking around the hall before whispering.

"I feels little," he said into his daddy's ear that he cupped with both his hands. Jungkook gasped in fake shock, "Really? Then we should hurry home, baby boy."

The little whined at the nickname, fully slipping into his head space. "Daddy~, let's gooo," he tugged on Jungkook's sleeve, trying to pull his daddy with him as he walked foward.

Taehyung was leaning against the doorframe from behind Jungkook, smiling a bit at the blonde's cuteness, though a part of him was feeling slightly bitter when he saw the way the two were together. Pushing himself off the frame, he wrapped his hand around Yoongi's own that had been tugging on Jungkook's sleeve.

"We have a date today Yoonie," he said, the said boy stopped pulling then looked behind him. His eyes brightened, "Playdate?" Taehyung nodded, a smile of victory taking place on his face when Yoongi let go of Jungkook. He sqeauled excitedly, intertwining his fingers with his oppa pulling him towards the exit, "Then let's go Taetae, l-let's go pway." Taehyung laughed, letting himself be dragged by the little.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at Taehyung, before an idea popped into his head. He smirked, crossing his arms over his chest, he followed behind the pair. "Yoonie baby, do you want daddy to come with?" he asked, raising a brow at Taehyung who had stopped in his tracks to send him a glare.

Yoongi gasped at the suggestion, nodding his head, making grabby hands at his daddy. "Yes please!" he exclaimed, letting go of Taehyung's hand and rushing over to the other.

He flashed the two his gummy smile, excited that two of his favorite people were going on a play date with him, though he didn't notice that the two were sending each other death glares from behind him.