CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

"Yah! Jungkook what the he—"

"Shhhhhh," he panicked, slapping his hand over Yoongi's mouth, " Taehyung's here."

Jungkook was honestly expecting the other to panicky too, though all he got in response was an eye roll while he dried off his hands with a towel. Yoongi removed the taller's hand off his mouth and spoke, " Of course he'd be, he fucking lives here." Flicking the blonde's forehead for his poor choose of words, it was Jungkook's turn to roll his eyes.

"Apparently you seem to have forgotten that you two are fucking dating!" he whisper shouted. The statement making Yoongi's eye bulge for a split second, mumbling a quiet 'shit', while blocking his forehead when Jungkook tried to flick him again.

Yoongi placed his finger between his lips in a shushing motion, then signaled for Jungkook to hide in the bathtub. As the latter was about to close the curtain to the bath, there was loud shuffling from the other side of the door.

"Yoongi?" Taehyung questioned, pressing his ear against the door. He definitely heard another voice in there, and he had a hunch on who it might've belonged to. "Y-yeah?" Yoongi answered, cursing himself for stuttering.

Taehyung raised a brow, already sensing a hint of nervousness in the other's voice, "what are you doing? I heard talking."

Yoongi cringed at that, glaring at the closed curtain, knowing damn well Jungkook could feel  his death glares. "Talking? Who the hell would I be talking to idiot," he forced a laugh, "and u-uh I'm taking a shit." Jungkook peaked through the shower curtain just to show Yoongi his dramatic eye roll at the stupid excuse, which earned a him the same reaction.

Taehyung shook his head, glancing back at the door, frowning at the unfamiliar pair of timberlands in front of the door. The shoes were definitely too big for Yoongi, and he was sure Yoongi had been out of his little timberlands phase for awhile now.

"Really?" he tried again. He knew for a fact that Yoongi was lying, but he just wanted to see if the other had the guts to admit it.

"Really Taehyung," Yoongi sighed, just hoping the said boy would buy it and go on with his day. He almost let out a breath of relief when he heard footsteps walking away from the bathroom.

"Hm, alright," Taehyung spoke again, putting his shoes back on. "Oh yeah, and Jungkook? Might wanna hide your shoes first before you go pretending you aren't here."

The two boys in the bathroom both let out a loud gasp, as Taehyung walked out and shut the door behind him.