CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

The elder stared at the younger in shock, still not processing what the boy had explained to him. It wasn't like he was weird out by these kinds of things, it's he just didn't know how to react. What was he supposed to do? What was he supposed to say? How come he never told him?

"J-Jimin," he whispered, scared if he was any louder the latter would break down, "This is-"

"Weird? Yeah, I know." The words came out bitterly, as if he was somehow disgusted by it. It was hard for Jimin to even look at his hyung, his head hung low as he played with his fingers in his lap. "I tried to stop, r-really. I tried my hardest to not be like this b-but I can't," he finally looked up Hoseok, but quickly averted his gaze as the eye contact did nothing but embarrass him, "I-It just helps with stress and all that. Sorry." The last part was spoken so softly that even he wasn't sure if he said it.

Hoseok took a breath, slowly taking a seat on Jimin's bed, making sure to keep some distance. "It's not weird," he whispered, gently planting a hand on the younger's thigh, "Yes, it's different but most definitely not weird."

The look on Jimin's face was almost like a sign that he said the right thing, so he continued; "I'm going to be honest with you kid, I don't have any experience with these kinds of things, but you honestly don't have to hide it from me. I would never judge you. Especially if it's something that you're very sensitive about. I want you to be comfortable with me Ji, and if doing this little space makes you comfortable then you can be little all you want. I'll take care of you and don't even think that you're gonna be some burden to me if you, uh, slip 'cause that's no where near the truth. I want to take care of you either way and I'll love you either way, it doesn't matter to me. I just want you to be comfortable with me."

By the time he had finished speaking, Jimin was in tears, his small fists rubbing against his eyes in attempt to stop the tears. Hoseok smiled softly, gently wrapping his fingers around Jimin's hands and bring them down to his lap. "Don't cry anymore, Ji," he whispered, rubbing circles into the small hands he held in his.

Jimin sniffed, "S-Sowwy hy-hyungie," he said between cries.

Hoseok couldn't help but coo at the younger, quickly pulling the little into his embrace. "Awhh don't be sorry, you have nothing to be sorry about Jiminie, okay?" The latter nodded, burying his face in the elder's chest and looping his arms around his neck, Hoseok snaking his arms around the little's waist.

"Hyung will take care of you, don't worry."

a/n:
more little jimin in the next chapter?

and

which are you shipping more?
[vmin /hopemin]