CHAPTER FOURTY ONE

"I-It's a he-headspace. It he-helps me relax," the raven head finished stuttering, nervously playing with the fingers in his lap. He awaited for his two best friends' reaction as he sat shamefully on his bed that was littered with crayons and a few coloring books. Keeping his head down to avoid eye contact, he let his tears fall freely down his cheeks.

"Hey, don't cry Yoongs," a deep voice whispered, before Yoongi felt a hand pat his head. He peeked up at the owner of the voice through his eyelashes, letting out a soft whimper. "Stop, please," Taehyung said again, hating the sight of the other crying. Using his thumb to wipe away the fallen tears, he pulled the other into a strong embrace. "Stop crying, Yoongs. You're okay. This is fine, nothing to cry over." Yoongi cried harder upon hearing the words, burying himself further into his friend's chest.

"Fine?" another voice questioned, "How is any of this 'fine'? The kid needs help, Tae. Th-this isn't normal! He's not normal!"

Taehyung tightened his grip around the crying boy, while glaring at the boy who dared to say such rude things to his best friend. "The hell Namjoon? Can you be any more insensitive!?" Muffled cry's were heard as Yoongi desperately tried to pull out of Taehyung's hold, however, the latter was not having it, only holding the shorter closer if even possible. "It's fucking apart of him, Joon! How can you say such things!"

Namjoon scoffed in disbelief, shaking his head. "He's a teenage boy for crying out loud! He can't go around pretending to be a freaking baby!" He ran his hands through his hair frustratedly, "He's a fucking freak!" Yoongi let out a pained whimper, small fingers tangling itself in Taehyung's T-shirt.

To say the least, the Daegu boy was pissed. He gently pried the little's fingers off him, breathing in deeply as he glared knives into his so called friend. The two stood face to face, Namjoon a bit worried when he saw the look in the taller's eyes. "Take that back," Taehyung growled, hands clenched into a fist, "Or I'll really loose my shit."

It wasn't a threat, more of a promise actually. If Namjoon didn't apologize for his harsh words, Taehyung would literally rip him a new one.

Or maybe even worse.

Gulping nervously, Namjoon shook his head and took a step back from him. "I can't do this, Tae," he sighed, turning around to leave the small dorm.

Taehyung raged, "You're a fucking bitch, Kim Namjoon! Don't fucking show that face of yours in front of me again or I'll beat the shit out of you! Damn it!"

He threw the nearest thing he could find at the now closing door. "Fuck you!" he yelled once more when he heard Yoongi's cry get louder. He rubbed his face with his hands then glanced back at the sobbing boy behind him.

How the hell was he supposed to do this? I mean, sure Taehyung knew how to comfort their other, but he wasn't all too good with 'children', and if Yoongi were to slip into this headspace of his, the fuck was he supposed to do?

Crouching down in front of Yoongi, he ran his long fingers through the latter's hair, whispering soft apologizes as he then pulled him closer. "Don't cry, Yoonie, hm? Taehyung won't let that big assho— meanie near you ever again," he planted a small peak on the little's forehead, who struggled frustratedly to form words, "Shh, it's okay baby. You don't have to say anything."

"S-Sorry," Yoongi forced out.