CHAPTER FOUR

"You really don't know how to take care of yourself Yoonie," a low voice echoed inside the little's room.

The figure closed the door behind him, shaking his head at Yoongi's carelessness. He had followed the short blonde who seemed to be in such a hurry to get to his room.

"Yah," the voice spoke again, now sitting next to the sleeping boy, shaking him to wake up. Yoongi whined in his sleep, his paci slipping out his mouth only making him whine louder. Said boy eventually opened his eyes, before widening them in shock.

"Taetae oppa!"

Taehyung smiled, catching the small boy in his large arms.

This is Kim Taehyung, the school's fuck boy. He was known for sleeping with both girls and boys, not caring if the other genuinely had feelings for him.

He didn't care about anyones' feelings.

Well, Yoongi was an exception. The two were childhood friends, and Taehyung being the bigger and tougher one in their relationship, felt the need to protect Yoongi. Meaning, he wouldn't do anything to hurt the boy's feelings.

"You left the door open again, Yoongs," Taehyung mumbled against the soft fluffy hair, arms wrapped around little's small petite waist. Yoongi giggled and brought his face up close to his oppa, "Sowwy Tae." Taehyung chuckled at Yoongi's cuteness. Good thing they were roommates other wise Yoongi would've been caught a long time ago.

He ruffled the shorter's hair, and stood up. "I don't think Yoonie wants to sleep in those icky clothes now does he?"

Yoonie glanced down at his outfit. He was, like always, wearing Tae's leather jacket and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. It was anything, but cute and little Yoongi didn't like anything that wasn't cute. Scrunching up his nose, he nodded in agreement and made grabby hands towards the taller.

"Upsies, oppa," he said. Taehyung carried the boy to their closest. He set Yoongi down on the floor as he looked for what to dress him in. "How 'bout this?" Taehyung held up a plain sky blue sweater dress with a pair of white thigh high socks.

"Mhm! Yoonie weally likes it oppa," he smiled cutely.

Chuckling, Taehyung unbottened Yoongi's jeans and pulled them down. If it was anyone other then Taehyung undressing him, he would've threw a fit, which is rare because when in little space Yoongi hates being naughty. He loved being called a 'good boy' and receiving praises, so he always tried to be on his best behavior when his oppa was watching.

"All done," Taehyung smiled, after he pulled up the white socks so they were now hugging Yoongi's milky thighs.

"Oppa sweep wit Yoonie," the little yawned suddenly, interlocking his small pale fingers with Taehyung's large tan ones, and tugging him towards his bed. They cuddled up close to each other, Yoongi completely forgetting about Mr. Bun Bun, and wrapping his short arms around Taehyung's torsos.

"Night night oppa."

"Goodnight, Yoonie."