CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Jungkook waited till he heard Yoongi's breathing even, as he hummed quietly, while bouncing his leg in a way to sooth the little.

He nearly dozed off too until a loud smack followed by a panicked sqeauk filled the quiet library. Even the once sleeping little jumped out of his lap in shocked. Yoongi glared at the direction of the sudden noise, then realized someone could've spotted him all snuggled up with Jungkook. He stood up from the floor, silently panicking.

"Who the fuck is over there?" he snapped, his bad boy attitude back.

The figure behind the self kept his position on the floor, wishing the ground would just swallow him up.

Jungkook crossed his arms, also glaring at the bookshelf that hide the person who had the nerve to interrupt his baby's nap time. "Yah! If I have to go over there you'll really regret it, fucker," Yoongi growled in the deep voice that he usually used to intimidate the fellow students.

Still, there was no answer.

"I swear this bitch---"

"I-I'm sorry!" Jimin whimpered, peeking out from behind his hiding spot. "I ju-just n-needed to know i-if it was...true," he mumbled the last part, not moving from his spot.

Yoongi raised a brow. He recognized this boy, he saw him yesterday at the ice cream place, though it was a bit hard to now that there was big fat bruise on his right cheek."Oh! Aren't you Taehyung's friend?"

Jimin nodded, though the word 'friend', was definitely something he wouldn't use to describe their relationship. Yoongi nodded, however, he still wouldn't let go of the situation. "What were you doing over there?" he asked, squinting his eyes at the scared boy. He wasn't sure if the kid had seen or heard anything, but he was surely going to find out, even if he had to do it the hard way.

"N-nothing!"

"You're lying," Jungkook sighed. He glared at the pink haired male. If he was friends with this Taehyung guy, he most certainly wasn't going to be friendly with him.

Jimin gulped. He didn't know what to say. Yes, it was true he had been watching the two, but he obviously wasn't going to admit it, especially to Min Yoongi. He knew of the boy's rep, and feared him just as much as he feared Taehyung, but then again, he knew now that Yoongi was a little.

Taking in a deep breath, he walked out from behind the bookshelf, and bowed down in front of his two seniors. "I wasn't doing anything bad," he licked his bottom lip, making eye contact with the man that stole his love's heart, "I just...I wanted to comferm something."

"And that was?" Yoongi needed to know for sure what this kid knew, before he went ahead and freaked out. He stepped closer to Jimin, leaving only a few inches between them. By now, Jungkook had gotten up from his seat, not liking the small distance between the two.

Jimin bit his lip nervously, and stared down at his black vans. "T-there's nothing wrong with it! And you can trust me, sunbae--"

"What did you need to comferm?" Yoongi asked. His tone dark and harsh, as he burned holes into the kid's eyes. Jimin felt like screaming. He was shaking from the glares he was receiving, his breath slowly becoming uneven.

"That you're," he gulped, "a little."

His voice was nearly above a whisper, but Yoongi heard it. And he wished he fucking didn't. He slammed Jimin's shorter body against the table, shoving him so hard Jimin felt his spine rubbing against the wooden table. He chocked at the sudden pain, eyes watering. His bruises from last night hadn't healed yet.

Jungkook stared in shock at the sudden movement.
He didn't think Yoongi was one for violence. "Yoongi, calm down," he said sternly, placing his hand on the latter's shoulder. Yoongi tightened his grip on Jimin's collar, leaning over to his ear.

"You better keep your fucking mouth glued shut," Yoongi threated, "If this spreads around school, you're dead for sure."

Nodding quickly, Jimin squeezed his eyes shut and waited for some sort of hit on his body, but nothing came. He peeked up at Yoongi and saw the senior staring at him blankly. Then his expression suddenly turned to a confused one

"How do you know about little space?" Yoongi asked, letting go of Jimin's collar. Jimin's eyes looked as if they'd fall out his head once he heard Yoongi's question.

'Shoot.'

Jungkook nodded his head, how did Jimin know about littles. It was quiet for a few minutes, Jimin freaking out, trying to find an answer. He bit his lip, and ran his small chubby hands through his pink hair.

"I-I...uh...have my own l-little," he sighed, glancing around the room, avoiding eye contact with them.

Yoongi let out a delighted squeal, his mood brightening, "So you're a daddy?" Jimin cringed, but nodded reluctantly.

"Y-yeah, I am."

a/n:
jimin's a caregiver(?)