CHAPTER SIXTEEN

WARNING:
VIOLENCE AHEAD

EDIT: I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT ADDING A WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF IT TRIGGERED SOME OF YOU.

The sound of loud banging filled Jimin's ears as he wandered down the dark alley way in search of Kim Taehyung. After the male had rushed out that afternoon, Jimin spent the rest of the day looking for him to make sure he was okay.

"S-sunbae?" Jimin whisper yelled as he saw a familiar head of dyed gray hair. The figure kicked a trash can, which hit the brick wall and caused yet another loud bang to echo in the alleyway. Walking closer to the frustrated senior, Jimin grabbed the hem of Taehyung's black hoodie and pulled him towards him.

He knew he wasn't supposed to touch the older, it was apart of their agreement, but he didn't know whatelse to do. Taehyung looked on the verge of breaking something and Jimin didn't want him getting hurt.

"Sunbae....you need to calm down," he whispered in a shaky voice. Boy, was he scared shitless. This was the first time he's spoke a full sentence without being told he was allowed to.

Taehyung breathed in heavily, running a hand through his hair and tugging at the ends. Only when he dropped his hands to his side did Jimin notice the blood leaking from his knuckles.

"A-ah! You're bleeding-"

"Fuck off," Taehyung mumbled, slamming Jimin's small frame against the brick wall. Jimin's breath hitched in his throat.

He blinked a few times, and glanced up at the taller. Of course he knew something like this was going to happen, but he didnt care because this was the first time Taehyung had placed his hands on him, and to be honest, Jimin didn't know weather to feel excited that his crush was touching him or scared that Taehyung seemed in such a violent mood.

Nodding his head, Jimin stared dreamily into the other's brown orbs. It was sick how blinded by love Jimin was. He let his sunbae treat him poorly, and prayed to god he was doing the right thing since he himself didn't know what love meant. He simply thought it was to make your lover happy. And if him being thrown around like a rag doll, being cursed at like a servant, and having to quietly crying himself to sleep everynight, meant his lover was satisfied- then maybe he was doing the right thing.

"You're so fucking useless."

A fist met the side of Jimin's face.

Hard.

The poor boy didn't even have time to process what was going on when he was met with another hard punch, this time on his stomach.

"A waste of time."

Another punch.

Jimin gasped, fighting back the tears that burned in his eyes. He wasn't allowed to cry, another thing that was apart of their agreement. Instead he bit down on his lip so hard he could taste blood, and let Taehyung do as he pleased. He let Taehyung take out his frustrations on him, not caring if he'd have a few broken bones in the end, at least his Taehyung would feel better.

Countless of harsh slurs left Taehyung's lips as he hit his personal punching bag as hard as he could. He didn't like the feeling inside him that seemed to eat him alive with every hit he made, every word he said. He nearly felt like crying when he heard the other's muffled whimpers of pain. It was weird and so fucking annoying that Jimin was making him feel pity for him when he was obviously the one hurt. It made him feel like the 'bad guy', when Taehyung saw himself as nothing but innocent. Park Jimin just did things to his head that made him so frustrated, and plus the whole Yoongi situation, he really couldn't control himself anymore.

Grabbing a hand full of the cottencandy colored hair, he yanked the boy close to him till their noses touched.

"I fucking hate you, Park Jimin!"

The river of tears finally broke loose as Jimin let those last few words write itself inside his head. It stung, like squeezing lemon onto a fresh open cut.

The words had hit him like a waking call. Taehyung didn't love him, he never did, and Jimin was just being a little annoying piece of shit for waiting around for the feelings to be mutual. He felt stupid and humiliated. Why would Kim Taehyung even look at someone like him?

'Why was I so oblivious?' Jimin thought, trying his best to hide the tears rolling down his cheek as he continued to receive several painful hits. 

'He never wanted me.'