CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

There was yet another knock on Jimin's door, followed by a loud sigh.

"Park Jimin, if you don't get out that room of yours this instant I'll have no choice but to have Jaebum to knock it down," Jinyoung huffed, banging of the door of his younger bother's room for the eighth time this evening. He had been trying to get the younger out of his room for the double date he had planned for the both of them with their fiancées. But Jimin was being a brat and locked himself in his room ever since he came home last night, he wouldn't even answer Jinyoung when he called his name. It was like no one was even in the room, but since Jinyoung himself had witnessed Jimin walk inside, he obviously knew the younger was there. Most likely just ignoring his hyung.

"Yah! Jimin!" he yelled again, about to slam his fists against the door again when a hand prevented him from doing so.

"Why don't you just leave him for a bit babe? He seemed really stressed out,"Jaebum suggested, intertwining his fingers with his boyfriend. Jinyoung sighed after a bit of silence, "Fine." He let Jaebum pull him away from the door and into his own room.

Jinyoung hoped on his bed, Jaebum climbing on top of him. They cuddle for a bit, Jaebum waiting for the other to calm down before he spoke up, "Do you think he's okay?" Jinyoung shrugged from beneath him, eyes staring up at the ceiling.

"I don't know, but I know he's hiding something."

xxxx

Jimin groaned, after he heard the door of his hyung's room shut. He dropped his back on his bed, rubbing his face with his hands. It wasn't like he was ignoring Jinyoung on purpose, it was just that, well, he was having a bit of inner conflict. One minute he was okay, then the next he found himself with a warm bottle of milk in between his lips while he snuggled up to his (favorite) pink fluffy blanket. So yeah, he wasn't necessarily 'ignoring' Jinyoung, it was just at the time he could make out any words, too deep in his little space. But by the time he finally realized what he was hearing, he snapped right out of his head space, tossing the half empty bottle away from him along with the blanket too.

He sat back up, biting his bottom lip. From what Jinyoung was yelling at him, he had two hours to get ready. He really only needed like thirty minutes to get dressed, so the rest of the time he had he could spend it how he wanted. And what he wanted was to finish up the bottle of milk he threw earlier while cuddling his stuffed purple unicorn.

Getting up off the bed, he crawled over to the bottle and picked it up. The tip hadn't touched the floor so he was sure it wasn't dirty. Excitedly, he wrapped his lips around the tip, eyes already feeling lazy as the warm milk drowned down his throat. He let a soft noise of approval, while trying to stand on his feet. The little had a bit of trouble when it came to walking in little space, so his legs were kind of wobbly as he walked back to his bed.

He climbed back on his bed, and wrapped his free arm around his stuffed unicorn, Coco, slowly falling asleep.

a/n:
hixtape is a blessing.