CHAPTER TWO

First period had dragged on longer then it usually did for Yoongi.

He was feeling rather tense with his unnamed seatmate's hard gaze on the side of his face. It was like the other was looking for something and seemed very determined to find it, so Yoongi not knowing what to do, kept his eyes shut and pretended to sleep.

'Why does he keep staring at me?'

The blonde squirmed a little in his seat and bit his lip. In all the three years Yoongi has been attending Seoul High there has never been one person who even looked his way, let alone stare at him. He didn't know weather to feel relived that not everyone was ignoring him or scared that someone was actually paying attention him.

"Something wrong?" the brunette whispered close into Yoongi's ear. The said boy's cheeks flushed a light shade of red and had to bite back the urge to let out a whine. Quickly, he opened his eyes and shoved the new boy back into his seat.

"W-what the hell!?" Yoongi screeched. His heart was beating rapidly against his rib cage while he took deep breaths to try and calm himself. Jungkook smirked and glanced at the other students to see if anyone was paying attention to them. Luckily, everyone was so engrossed in their work they seemed to tune out everything else.

"Oops, didn't mean to scare you."

Yoongi tried his best to look as laid back as possible but now that he was finally getting a good look at his new classmate, that seemed to be a bit difficult. The boy had chocolate colored eyes, small pink lips, and brunette hair that was parted in the middle showing off his forehead.

Definition of hot.

Yoongi's eyes widen at the thought, his cheeks burning, as he adverted his gaze down at his desk.

"Either leave me alone or watch what happens," Yoongi threatened, well, tried to.

I mean he hadn't even looked up at Jungkook when he said that, just kept playing with his small fingers on his lap. This was the first time he actually had to curse at someone more then once. Usually they'd leave him alone the first time he does, but Jungkook seems to like getting on his nerves.

Jungkook's smirk grew into a small smile, "I don't really feel that threatened when you look this adorable."

If Yoongi didn't already look like a red tomato, he did now. Even the tip of his ears turned a dark shade of red, he was completely flustered. Instead of replying, Yoongi ignored the comment and went back to napping. He was mentally scolding himself for looking so vulnerable in front of someone he didn't even know. It scared him shitless at the thought of someone figuring him out, and finding out his secret. He didn't want to repeat the whole middle school incident, so he was better off ignoring Jungkook then to acknowledge him.

"Alright, pencils down. The bell will ring in a few minutes, so pack up."

Yoongi was the first to leave the class right after the bell had rang (he was quick since he didn't bother to bring anything to class). He was debating weather or not to skip English and hang out at the school's garden house on the rooftop. It was his favorite place to relax, mainly because no one liked going up there so he was alone most of the time.

He was about to head towards the rooftop stairs when he remembered that Mrs. Yang, their English teacher, was to assign partners for this years project.

Sighing, Yoongi turned on his heels and walked down the hallway, talking a right turn at the end. Just as he walked in, the bell rang.

"Late again, Mr. Min," the middle aged women sighed, "when will you ever come to my class on time?"

"When I feel the need to do so, Mrs. Yang," Yoongi said back with a fake smile. The women had shooed him to his seat when she heard snickers coming from the other students. Yoongi took his usual seat, at the back of the class, and spotted the same brunette bunny staring at him as he walked passed. The bad boy clenched his fist, annoyed that the male was in the same class as him again.

'The world must really hate me.'

"Okay everyone, I've already informed you all that I'll be assigning you partners for your full year project."

A mixture of groans and cheers were heard, while Mrs. Yang just rolled her eyes. She just wanted to get this over with so the students won't be so loud and annoying.

"The first group is, Lee Jihoon and Chwe Hansol."

"Next is, Lee Hongbin and Kim Wonshik."

"Park Chaeyoung and Kim Jisoo."

"Kim Yuri and Xao Ming."

"Hao Hao and Ong Wooyoung."

"Byun Baekhyun and Kim Jongin."

"Mark Tuan and Bambam."

"Hwa Youngjae and Choi Minho."

"Im Chankyun and Lee Jooheon."

"And lastly,"

"Jeon Jeongkook and Min Yoongi."