CHAPTER FOURTY THREE

"I'm going to kill that bastard!"

Yoongi sniffed, cuddling deeper into Jungkook's chest. His tears had long dried up as he finished his explanation for his actions. He could feel how tense Jungkook had been through out the whole thing, which honestly made him feel safe, though he refused to have the other get involved. It was his own problem after all.

"Don't you dare get involved," he whispered lazily, playing with the fingers on his lap.

Jungkook scoffed at that, "Like hell I'm gonna get involved! There's no fucking way that I'm just gonna let that bitch get away with putting his hands on you." His arms grew tighter around Yoongi's waist as he felt himself getting heated up with anger. He wanted nothing more than to slam the fucker's face into the lockers till all his teeth were gone, then have him beg for his baby's forgiveness that he absolutely will not allow Yoongi to give. Though he's pretty sure the other wouldn't either.

Yoongi shifted in Jungkook's lap so he was facing him, "You don't have to do anything, I can handle it." The slight pout on his lips was more than enough to tell Jungkook otherwise. His eyes drew darker as he licked the inside of his cheek.

"Daddy will handle it," he growled lowly, disliking the idea of his little anywhere near that asshole named Namjoon.

Yoongi widen his eyes at the statement, the words making him squirm a bit. His cheeks blushed a shade of pink, as he hid his face in the other's chest. "F-Fine," he mumbled, "Don't you dare get hurt though." He felt the vibrations in Jungkook's chest as the said boy hummed in agreement. Jungkook patted the boy's head softly, "I won't."

The loud ringing of the school bell brought the two out of their daze. Yoongi groaned, reluctantly slipping off his caregiver's lap. "Do we have to go to class?" he whined, but still walked to the exit of the garden knowing full well what Jungkook would say. "Of course! We've skipped enough classes, wouldn't want you falling behind now," the taller answered.

He walked ahead of Yoongi, before stopping at the door and turning to face the said lad. Quickly leaning forward before the latter could say anything, he sealed their lips together.

It was a slow passionate kiss. Jungkook holding the sides of Yoongi's head, while Yoongi grasped onto his wrists. Jungkook slid on hand through Yoongi's hair and tugged on it lightly, causing a small gasp to come out of the shorter's lips. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside the other's mouth, making sure to claim every spot as his own.

Yoongi pulled away first, needing to catch his breath, as Jungkook rested their forehead together. "Idiot, now we're late," he said in between gasps, though they both knew he didn't mind.

"Oops," Jungkook shrugged. He interlocked their fingers, then pushed opened the door, making his way down the stairs. They walked at a comfortable pace, neither rushing to get to their destination.

Jungkook had a scowl on his face, and his relaxed eyes quickly shifted into a harsh glare the moment the stepped foot into the hallway. Oh how he regrets holding back his Yoongi from beating the living shit out of that Namjoon. His grip around Yoongi's hand tightened at the mere thought, but quickly relaxed when he felt the other trying to pull away.

Yoongi side glanced at Jungkook, before completely pulling his hand away from his. "People will stare at us," he mumbled in embarrassment, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. Jungkook didn't object, knowing Yoongi wasn't a big fan of having all eyes on him especially after he just finished crying his eyes out, instead he nodded with a soft sad smile. "I'll see you after class then, alright?"

Yoongi glanced back and forth around the empty hallway, and with a crimson face, he stood on his tippy toes placing a quick peck on Jungkook's lips. He pulled back and cleared his throat, "Y-Yeah, see you."

And with that, he rushed down the hall to his classroom door, leaving an equally embarrassed, yet smug Jungkook behind.