CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"Daddy hurry up!" Yoongi giggled loudly as he skipped over to the register. Jungkook followed shortly behind, and grabbed the little's hand.

"Yoonie baby, you shouldn't run off without daddy. It's dangerous," Jungkook explained. Yoongi mumbled a quick sorry, but didn't pay much attention to his daddy as he was more focused on all the yummy flavors behind the glass. "Oh! Oh! Daddy, Yoonie wanna try that one!" he yelled happily, oblivious to the stares he was getting.

Jungkook glared at the other customers, flipping them off when the little wasn't looking.

Taehyung widen his eyes in shock and looked over to the front when he heard an all to familiar high pitched voice.

'Yoongi?' he thought, staring longer at the two, though what he had saw made his insides burn like hell. Jungkook had let go of Yoongi's hand and wrapped his arms around the little's waist while resting his head on top of Yoongi's messy blond hair. The simple position made Taehyung's blood boil. The need to punch something and beat the shit out if it swallowed him whole.

He clenched his fists tightly, his eyes never leaving the head of chocolate brown hair.

Jimin flinched, as Taehyung abruptly stood up, walking towards two males that had just walked in; one he had recognized as Min Yoongi. He sat up quickly and followed behind his sunbae, sensing something had pissed him off.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Taehyung snapped, snatching Yoongi out of the bastards hold. Yoongi gasped and nearly cried until he noticed who was now holding him.

"Oppa!" he squealed, smiling up at Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes softened for just a second before they sparked with panic.

"D-did he just--"

"Shut your mouth," Taehyung glared at Jimin, who stepped back a little and pressed his lips together.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "I'd really appreciate it if you let go of my little." He figured that if Yoongi referred to this guy as his 'oppa' then the dude most certainly knew Yoongi was a little. Taehyung tried his best to act confused.

"Little? What the fu- heck is that?"

"Oh don't act dumb. Yoongi's a little and I'm his--"

"Daddy! Kookie's Yoonie's daddy," Yoongi giggled when he saw the shocked look on Taehyung's face. Jungkook smiled wickedly and gestured for Yoongi to come to him. Yoongi pulled out of Tae's hold, clinging onto his daddy's arm. He turned back at Taehyung and smiled widely.

Jimin saw Taehyung tense at the words Yoongi had spilled. He knew exactly what was going on, and he couldn't help but feel a ting of jealousy inside him. To him, it was more then obvious that Taehyung had feelings for Min Yoongi, but he never spoke of it. He secretly hoped for his guess to be wrong, though looking at it now, Taehyung seemed be so deeply in love with Yoongi that Jimin felt like a jerk for have feelings for his sunbae.

"You....he's your caregiver?" Taehyung whispered in pain. After all the years of waiting for the right time to confess to his best friend, he had finally lost his chance all due to an asshole named Jeon Jungkook. Yoongi nodded smugly, he glanced up at Jungkook then smiled proudly. He was oblivious to the hurt in his oppa's eyes, too caught up with the thought of finally having a daddy.

Jungkook glanced over at the male he still didn't know his name. Taehyung was doing nothing but glaring at him, and it was making Jungkook slightly uncomfortable. "Yah, what's your problem---"

Taehyung walked away.

He walked straight out the ice cream pallor without looking back at the fucker who stole his Yoongi.

He was way passed pissed.