CHAPTER FIVE

Jungkook was tapping his feet impaitly against the concrete, waiting for his partner, who he had told yesterday to meet him at the café outside the campus this morning.

But Yoongi, as usual, was late.

I guess Jungkook would have to get used to this if he wanted to be close with the other, though he couldn't help but feel annoyed at Yoongi for keeping him waiting.

Jungkook licked the inside of his cheek as he finally saw his partner walking along side of another male. The two seemed to be standing too close for Jungkook's liking. The mystery guy had his arm slung around Yoongi, who, surprisingly, looked okay with it. They stopped infront of the tall brunette, Taehyung pulling Yoongi a little closer to his side as he narrowed his eyes at Jungkook.

"If I remember correctly, I said for you to meet me here, not you and this guy," Jungkook growled, glaring at the asshole that had thought it was okay to touch his Yoongi.

Taehyung let out a sarcastic laugh, matching Jungkook's glare, "Didn't know I needed an invite to come to here."

Jungkook scoffed. He already didn't like this guy and was pretty sure the feeling was mutual.

"Besides," Taehyung smirked, resting his head on top of Yoongi's, "Yoongs asked me to come." Jungkook rolled his eyes ready to protest when Yoongi finally spoke up,

"Since when did I ask you to come?"

Yoongi shrugged Taehyung off of him and stood beside Jungkook. "You practically forced me to let you follow."

Taehyung gasped, he didn't think Yoongi would go ahead and expose him like that. "Awwhh Yoongs! Seriously?" he whined in embarrassment.

It was Jungkook's turn to smirk, he slid his arm around Yoongi's waist, the shorter tensing at his touch. "Oh? So why don't you leave then since no one offered you to join us," Taehyung rolled his eyes and had to resist the urge to grab ahold of Yoongi again.

Yoongi shifted uncomfortably. He could sense the tension between the two and he didn't like it. "Yahhh why don't we just go inside? I want coffee," he suggested while pulling out of Jungkook's hold and walking into the café. He hadn't noticed that he walked in on his own till he walked up to the counter.

'What the hell is up with them?'

XXXX

"Who the fuck are you?" Jungkook snapped when Yoongi had disappeared from their sight.

Taehyung clenched his fists, "I should be asking you that. What makes you think you can touch my Yoongi?"

Jungkook laughed mockingly, "What are you his boyfriend?"

Taehyung bit the inside of his cheek. He so badly wanted to say yes, but then again, Kim Taehyung was no liar. "No," he mumbled, instantly regretting his answer when he saw the smug look on Jungkook's annoying face. He just wanted to punch the idiot so hard.

"Of course you're not," Jungkook laughed, shaking his head, "why would Yoongi date someone--"

"I'm his oppa."