CHAPTER TEN

Jungkook wasn't going to let Yoongi run away a second time, but he didn't want to piss the other off even more so he decided it was best to wait outside the locked rooftop door. He had followed Yoongi when the shorty ran out the classroom, and was honestly so thankful that he had long legs because Yoongi sure could run.

Leaning against the closed door, he pulled out his phone. Might as well do some research before he goes on and speaks with Yoongi. His fingers hovered over the screen. He wasn't actually sure what to search, so typed the first thing that came to mind.

'Teens that use pacifiers.'

It was weird, but he got some answers. Something called 'little space'?. Clicking on the website he read for more understanding.

Little Space is a headspace that allows one to simply relax and de-stress. Their mental age regresses, causing them to act/dress/talk more childlike.

Jungkook thought about it for a second. Yoongi was acting very different this morning, he was also dressed a bit childish, and his voice was slightly higher pitch then usual. Nodding, he continued reading.

The little is usually involved with another (most of the time romanticly), who are commonly referred to as their caregiver. Typical names like Daddy, Mommy, Dada, Mama, etc. are used to call/address their caregiver.

The idea of being Yoongi's daddy had him thrilled and he felt the need to hold the boy close to him. He smiled to himself, is that why Yoongi had been so uptight? Jungkook found it cute how the Min Yoongi was a little that needed someone to take care of him. Wanting to know more about this little space, he looked down at his phone again.

Littles need a lot of attention. They like it when their caregivers call them nicknames or play with them when their playing alone. Simply when someone shows them affection, it makes them feel loved and that's all they really want/need.

Turning off his phone, Jungkook turned towards the door. He knew enough thanks to Google and wanted to check up on the little himself. He guessed that was why Yoongi had been so upset this morning, he slipped into little space without noticing. Jungkook shook his head, from the looks of it, Yoongi was more embarrassed than mad. He needs to know if his little was okay.

Knocking of the door, he took in a breath. He want sure why he was suddenly so nervous but assumed it was because he would finally be meeting the real Yoongi. Not the Yoongi that rude and mean, but the Yoongi that Jungkook just knew would be shy and down right adorable.

Yoongi groaned from the inside of the garden house. He knew he couldn't keep the door locked, mostly because he didn't own the damn place and he didn't want to hear whoever was on the other side constantly knocking or possibly getting the janitor to open the door.

He muttered a few cure words, stomping towards the door. Pulling the door opened, his breath hitched in his throat as he came face to face with the one person he wanted to avoid. It was just something about Jungkook that made him feel small and vulnerable. The other just seemed to see right through him, and Yoongi hated that.

"Did you fucking follow me?" Yoongi rolled his eyes as Jungkook slid into the garden house before he had a chance to slam the door. Jungkook nodded with no shame. He flashed Yoongi his famous bunny smile, before it quickly vanished and a concerned frown grew itself on his lips.

"Were you crying?" he asked softly, instantly regretting not knocking earlier. Yoongi's eyes widen as he quickly wipped away the stray tears that were left stranded on his puffy cheeks. He rolled his eyes again.

"What part of fuck off does your dumbass not understand!?" he huffed in annoyance. "Can't you see I don't want to fucking talk to you!? Huh!? Well, I guess I have to repeat my damn self more then freaking once for your stupidass to---"

"Drop the tough act, baby boy," Jungkook smirked.

Yoongi blushed a deep shade of red, all his confidence suddenly dissolving, as he pouted and stared down at his shoes.

"Y-yoonie n-not a b-baby."

Jungkook smiled widely.

'So this is little Yoongi.'

Grabbing Yoongi by the waist, he hummed softly while pulling the little to his chest. "Does Yoonie not like being a baby?" he asked.

Yoonie had a small pout on his rosy lips as he nodded.

"Y-Yoonie a big boy!" he defined himself and crossed his arms over his chest.

Jungkook tilted his head to the side,

"Oh, okay. I guess since Yoonie's such a big boy he doesn't need a daddy."