CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

A long whine escaped from the little's lip as he shook his head in disagreement.

"Look Minie, I know you don't wanna go but can't just be a big for hyung, hm? It won't be that long," Hoseok urged, staring pleadingly at the boy who was currently pouting on the bed with a stuffed unicorn in his grasp.

"No wanna hyungie," Jimin huffed while cuddling Coco closer to his chest. He didn't want to go anywhere at the moment, just wanted to stay home with hyung and maybe even get to watch a movie with him. He just wanted to be little for awhile, but it seemed that his relaxation will have to wait for another day. "W-wanna stay wif hyung," he sniffed as his cheeks turned a shade of red.

Hoseok bit his lip. How the hell was he supposed to say no to this cutie? It was nearly impossible! Sighing in defeat, he dropped the pair of skinny jeans he was holding for Jimin and instead walking back over to the bed to sit with the younger. "Fine," he bit back a smile, "I guess since princess is so adorable, maybe I can convince his hyung to let him stay."

Jimin blush deepened as he let out a louder whine in embarrassment, "Hyungie~". He hid his face behind his chubby hands, while Hoseok held back a coo at the sight. Little Jimin was ten times cuter then big Jimin which said a lot since Jimin was already adorable even out of his headspace.

Hoseok ran his long fingers through the younger's hair, when he heard a car pull up at the front. He sighed softly, knowing it was the little's parents who would most likely ask for him to leave since they weren't to fond of Hoseok himself. "Princess, do you wanna sleep over at Hyungie's apartment?" he asked, not wanting to leave the little alone. Jimin peeked our from between his fingers with wide eyes full excitement and a slight mixture of shyness.

"Yes pwease," he whispered, eyes glued down at the fluffy pink blanket he had on his lap as he poked at it with his hands. This time Hoseok didn't hold back his squeal, instantly letting out a loud "AWH YOU LITTLE CUTIE!!" while squeezing the said boy to his chest (causing a very flustered Jimin to whimper and tighten his grip around the older's shirt). "Alright my princess, I'm gonna pack your bag okay? Then we'll go," he smiled when Jimin nodded, face still red from the sudden compliment.

Hoseok stood up off the bed and headed towards the walk in closet, noticing the scattered toys and stuffies on the floor. Grabbing the backpack that Jimin typically used for traveling, he began to pick out the pieces of clothings he thought would look fucking adorable on the younger. He packed a yellow puppy onesie, a pair of pink shorts with a large light green jumper, and a baby blue denim short overalls matched with a white tee that had a little duck in the center. He purposely didn't pack any pajamas since he had the urge to see Jimin wearing one of his large t-shirts.

After stuffing the clothes into the bag, Hoseok went on to grabbing two pacifiers he found in one of the baskets Jimin had in his closet filled with little things, then decided on packing a bottle just in case his princess wanted some milk (plus he wanted to see how cute Jimin would look with a bottle in his mouth).

"All done," he spoke aloud, then turned around to see Jimin sucking on his thumb tiredly as his head bobbed lazily to the side with his eyes half way closed. "My princess must be really tired, huh?" he whispered, throwing the bag over his shoulder and walking over to the said boy. Jimin attempted to nod in agreement but instead his head fell onto his hyung's shoulder, while mumbling a quiet "vewy tiwed".

"Alright baby, let's go home then."

a/n:
fucken hell hoseok is such a natural caregiver *wipes tears*