CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

"Jimin?" Hoseok called out from behind the closed door.

Jinyoung had called him fifteen minutes ago only to inform him that his dance partner had locked himself in his room and was then ordered to get the boy out of his room so the siblings wouldn't miss their reservations. Knocking for the fifth time, Hoseok shook his head.

"Jimin open the door, man."

Still no answer.

"Please?"

Nothing.

Sighing loudly, he opened his closed fist to see the small bobbie pin he had brought with him since a part of him knew Jimin wasn't going to open the door himself. "Look Minie, if you don't open this door I'll have no choice but to pick the lock myself."

Again, nothing.

Worry suddenly washed over the latter, as he quickly stuck the pin in the key hole. Giving it a few twists, he finally heard the soft click, meaning he'd succeeded. Suddenly, he felt a bit nervous to open the door. Why would Jimin even lock himself in here and not answer him? Did he hurt himself? Was he unconscious? Did he pass out? Eyes bulging out of his head, he swung open the door.

He looked around the room, confused to why no one was here, then noticed a small lump from underneath the covers on the bed. Had the boy been sleeping the whole time? Letting out a sigh of relief, Hoseok made his way over to the bed and sat down behind Jimin. He was about shake the younger awake when he noticed what the boy had between his lips.

"What the actual fuck."

a/n:
she finally updated!! but it's a short ass chapter i know smh, i'll make it up to you;)

and also! i have a new book out!! it's a bottom Jungkook with top Jimin sooo feel free to check that out:))