CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

Taehyung and Jungkook sat down at the far back table in the corner when they had arrived at the arcade, Yoongi following right behind them,  though he was too distracted by the gigantic teddy bear to hear the whispered argument between the two.

"I honestly don't understand why the hell you decided it was a good idea to invite yourself here," Taehyung complained as he sat down, Jungkook taking the seat in front of him, while Yoongi slid next to his oppa, eyes still looked on the teddy he so desperately wanted.

"Oh, like you haven't done the same," Jungkook scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest. The gray head was about to defend himself when the little interrupted,

"I want that one," Yoongi demanded, pointing at the large stuffed animal, with a cute pout, puppy eyes in full display to try and persuade the other boys.

The two boys looked over to where Yoongi had been pointing, glancing at each other for a split second, they nodding, determined to win the prize for the little boy. "Okay baby, daddy will win it for you," Jungkook smirked with pride as he stood up. Yoongi sqeauled in happiness, clapping his hands.

Taehyung scoffed, rolled his eyes, "Oppa will be the one winning it for you Yoonie."

This made Yoongi even more excited, if both of them played then he'd have more of a chance to winning the stuffed teddy. He flashed them a smile, "C'mon then, let's go play." Running towards the big booth, he let out cute giggles when he finally came up close with the prize he's had his eyes glued on since they got here.

"Just shoot the moving target five times, and you win," the lady said, taking the money that Taehyung and Jungkook slammed on the table.

XXXX

It didn't seem all too hard for the two when the lady in charge of the booth had explained it, but after their tenth try, they were really second guessing themselves. Jungkook groaned, handing the booth lady another five bucks, while Taehyung did the same.

They hit four targets, but, just like their last ten tries, they missed the fifth. "What the heck is wrong with your stupid game?" Jungkook was the first to snap, glaring at the lady, whose name tag read, Lisa.

Lisa raised a brow, "Nothing's wrong with it, you just suck." Taehyung let out a laugh, but he too was annoyed at the game. So being the smart person he always praised himself to be, he decided to bribe this Lisa.

"How much you want for the teddy?" he asked, pulling out his wallet. Jungkook eyed the boy beside him, then pulled out his wallet too.

"I'll give you twice as much for it," Jungkook smirked before Taehyung could get an answer. Said boy rolled his eyes.

Lisa crossed her arms over her chest. These two idiots were really getting on her nerves. "I'm not taking your money, you dummies. Just hit the dang target," she huffed, then glanced down at the short blonde who had been waiting patiently on the side, while the two other males engaged in yet another argument.

The boy gave off an awfully kidish vibe, something that reminded her a lot of herself actually. "Did you want the teddy bear, cutie?" she whispered to him. Yoongi's eyes widen as he nodded quickly, making small grabby hands at it.

"Yes, pwease."

Lisa giggled, grabbing hold of the stuffed bear and placing it infront of him. "You're a little too?" she asked in a small voice as a big smile crawled its way on her lips, Yoongi nodded shyly. She had to hold herself back from fully slipping into her headspace since her mommy wasn't here, so instead she cleared her throat, trying to get the other two boys' attention.