CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Mr. Oh glared at the two boys sitting in front of him, shaking his head in disappointment. After he had found the duo making out on his desk, he was furious, assigning them three weeks of detention; one week for ditching class, another for PDA at school, and the third just because he felt like two wasn't enough.

The delinquents sat a few desks apart, since Mr. Oh didn't want a repeat of this morning.

Yoongi had his head buried in his palms, hiding his red face from embarrassment, while Jungkook smirked cockily with his arms crossed over his chest. He enjoyed the fact that they had gotten caught, mostly because at least one person knew who Min Yoongi belonged to. Though, Yoongi on the other hand wanted to the earth to swallow him whole, he hadn't stop blushing since the incident. I mean, of course he'd be embarrassed, his teacher caught him sucking faces with another male student. He cringed at the memory replaying in his head, a bit of annoyance clawing at him for such carelessness. Mentally beating himself up about the situation, he had to bite the inside of his cheek and tug at his hair to avoid him from whining like the little baby his is to his daddy.

He glanced over at the said male and noticed the smirk on his face, making him roll his eyes at the cocky behavior. Moving his sight up to the wall clock above their teacher's desk, he nearly stomped his feet when he realized they had spent only ten minutes here.

"When the hell are you going to let---" Yoongi was cut off by the door being opened, the lad he desperately tried to become invisible in front of had been the one to enter.

Taehyung peeked up his boyfriend and winked, then adverting his gaze over to Mr. Oh.

"I don't need an explanation Kim, just sit down," the teacher sighed, gesturing towards the rows of empty seats. Taehyung hummed, looking back over at the blonde, then finally taking notice of the other male who sat three seats away from Yoongi. The two glared at each other, while Taehyung slipped into the vacant desk next to his lover.

"Whatchu do this time?" he whispered jokingly over at Yoongi, though the latter seemed to tense at the closeness, however, that was unaware by Taehyung. "The usual," Yoongi lied as he kept his eyes facing the front, "messed around, cussed some people out, all that shit."

Taehyung snorted at the answer he received, throwing a look at Jungkook's direction. He smirked evilly, an idea popping into his head.

Wrapping an arm around Yoongi's shoulder, he quickly checked if Mr. Oh had been watching. Luckly, the elder had been writing something down on a notebook. So taking this to his advantage, he peaked Yoongi's cheek, making sure Jungkook had been watching. He pulled away a little with a smile, but only then did he notice how uncomfortable Yoongi had looked.

Maybe it was because of the small distance between them that made it easier for Taehyung to spot the slight distaste in his boyfriend's face. Maybe he shouldn't have pretended not to. Maybe he should've confronted him about it.

He didn't know what to do, it was difficult to think, so he didn't. Instead he kept that smile on his lips, even though Yoongi didn't spare him a glance, he still intertwined their fingers. Acting oblivious about how their hands did seem to fit right together as he hoped it would.

"We should go out today," he suggested, eying Yoongi for a reaction. He got a nod in response, then a gummy smile after. It was enough to make him forget about his doubts, now looking forward to their 'date'.

Jungkook hadn't turn away from the gray haired jerk, but he couldn't help but laugh teasingly in his head. If only he knew why they were stuck here in detention in the first place.

'He won't be yours for long.'