Confessions (Water pt. 2 H2OVanoss)

Trigger Warning: Suicide

"Jon?" I called out, entering his light blue, two story house.
It was quiet and dark, which is odd because Delirious is the brightest and loudest of the group.

Delirious had called me earlier and asked me to come over. His voice was calm and he spoke perfectly which was kinda concerning. He sounded like there was something wrong.

"Jon?" I called out again, this time louder hoping he'd hear me. Where is he?

I walked into the hall, trying to find the stairs. Maybe he's in his room. I blushed slightly as a thought came to my head. (Evan gettin the gay feels ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) Stop. Del would never like you like that.

"Jon!  Where the fuck are you?" I shouted, getting annoyed now. When there was no answer, I sighed and continued my search for the stairs.

I finally found them and started to climb up them. I stopped hearing crunching under my feet.

"What the hell?" I mumbled, taking out my phone and using it as a flashlight. I shined it down at the stairs, my eyes widened. Rose petals.

There was a trail of them leading upstairs. I followed them curiously. Why would he do this? Seems really unnecessary to me. Maybe he does like me..... I sighed, doubting it.

Not like he'll be sprawled out in a really sexy pose just waiting for me. Dreams can't always come true......

I followed the petals, being careful in case Delirious is pulling a prank or some shit. Wouldn't be surprised if he was.

I stopped when the petals did, which happened to be at Delirious's bedroom door. I hesitated a moment before taking a deep breath and knocking.

No reply. I knocked again, harder this time. The door opened slightly. I pushed it open and slowly entered the room.

It looked normal with the blue walls, blankets, and such. Just most things were blue. The only difference was the curtains were drawn and the lights were off.

"Del? You in here." I whispered, jumping when the door closed behind me. Now I couldn't see anything and I was getting concerned.

"Jon, for god fucking sakes answer me." I whispered angrily, getting annoyed again as I walked around the dark room trying to not run into anything.

I sighed, giving up. He probably just sent me here as a joke. I turned to leave but I was pulled back. Someone pushed me to the wall and I recognized bright, baby blue eyes.

"Del, you scared me. Fuck. What was this all about?" I asked, smiling with a little chuckle.
He didn't answer but lowered his eyes instead. My face went from happy to concerned.

"Delirious, is something wrong?" I lifted his chin up so our eyes were level. His eyes hollowed into mine and my heart beat faster. "Jon, what's wrong?"

He didn't answer, instead with a sigh, pressed his cold, soft lips to my own. I was surprised at first but kissed back. I could feel hot tears running down his face when I pulled him closer. Our tongues danced together, mixing our saliva. Best day of my life and I didn't want it to end.

But....... He pulled away. I looked at him for a minute, confused.

"Del-" He cut me off with his own words "I'm sorry." He sobbed quietly. Before I could do anything, there was a noise if something plunging into flesh and he was gagging on his own blood.

With the help of the moonlight coming through the window,  I could see him fall to the ground, a knife through his gut.

I was too shocked to move so I watched him gag and choke on his own blood. His body went stiff and the room was silent.

I stood there, eyes wide and staring down at his body. When my brain finally got out of the state of shock, I let out a cry.

"Del, get up. This is just a prank right?" I laughed nervously, dropping down beside his body. He didn't move or answer.

"Jon. No. Please no Jon. Get up. Get up! Don't leave me!" I cried,  shaking his body violently. But he just flopped around, lifeless.

I let the tears fall as loud sobs racked through my body. I let my head fall on his chest,  whispering over and over again

"I loved you. I loved you so much Del. Why'd you leave..... Why?"

A/N:  so uh yeah......pretty fucking sad but let's face it, there are only a few happy ones in here anyways. Sorry if it's poorly written, I'm just kinda weird right now, a little out of it so yeah. Anyways, thank you for reading and as always, I hope ye enjoyed!

-Meow🍕🍔🍟🐱🐷🐰🐣🔥✨