I Love You (TerrorKnuckel)

Brian knew that this was a big risk. And by doing it, he could ruin one of the greatest friendships he's ever had. But it has to be done. If he doesn't do it now, he'll never have the courage to try it again. It's now or never.

Backing up a few weeks for a bit of backstory, Brian realized his attraction to his best friend, Brock. Now, Brian has liked boys before, he's even messed around with a few. So it wasn't new that he had a thing for another man. But that man being Brock....that was kinda new to him.

Sure, Brian always thought Brock was cute but he thought that a lot of his friends were good looking guys because they are. Everyone can agree. But he'd never put in much thought about what made them so attractive physically and otherwise. He didn't think about how cute it was when they let out small giggles at his stupid jokes or how their eyes crinkled in the corners when they smiled. Not until Brock.

He's been thinking about all these things about Brock for weeks. Everything little thing the guy does, it just makes Brian fall deeper into love. Just a few days ago, Brian had made Brock laugh so hard, he fell out of his chair. Even with a possible concussion, Brock smiled and reassured Brian he was okay the whole way to the nurse.

Thinking about made Brian more nervous, he could feel his heart beating through his chest. He took a deep breath and peaked around the corner at Brock. He was talking to Tyler down the hall, smiling and glowing like always. The breath Brian just took in was ripped from his chest looking at him.

Pull yourself together, Brian. This is an opportunity you can't pass up.

He took in another breath and pushed off the wall, walking towards Brock. Tyler had left and Brock was now alone at his locker. The smaller guy didnt even see Brian approach, his head was in his locker looking for a missing homework assignment.

"Hey, Brock." Brian's voice drew Brock's head out from behind the door and brought a smile to his face.

Brian had a habit of always making Brock smile. It's one of the many things Brock liked about him. Since they've become friends, Brock has found himself always in a good mood. Even when he wasn't, Brian could change that in minutes.

Brian did a lot of things to Brock. Made his heart melt everytime he looked at him, gave him butterflies when Brian draped an arm around his shoulder. Brock is naturally awkward but he always feels so at home and calm with the Irish man. In simple terms, Brock has the biggest and more genuine crush on Brian.

He tries not to show it because god knows what Brian would think. But sometimes when he looks into his blue eyes, it's really hard to drop such strong feelings. So Brock just keeps them to himself.

"Oh hey, Brian." Brock blinks and greets his friend back, "What's up?"

No turning back now, Brian.

"I actually have something to tell you. Something I've been meaning to tell you for a while now." Brian starts, clearing his throat and trying to keep his voice steady.

Brock stares at him with big brown eyes, confused but also worried. Brian has had a rough past and Brock is scared something happened. Brian's nervous, its written all over his body language. Maybe a change of atmosphere will help. He reaches over and places a hand on Brian's.

"Its okay. How about we go talk somewhere more private? Without so many people around?" Brock suggests with a soft smile and Brian nods.

Brock closes his locker and gently takes Brian's hand, ignoring the sparks at his fingertips and leading them towards the front doors. Brian let's Brock pull him along, going over his confession in his head a billion times.