Just a little blurb

On a warm, spring night, I sat on my bed, scrolling through Youtube. That's when I saw it.  The Stream that would change my life..............Brycegaming........'FORTNITE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!'

Hey, guys, it's me, Meow or, probably okay to say my actual name because I put it in books and my friends put it in their books but or Olivia!  But mostly in the books, I'm known as Liv. Anyways, I became such a proud Mama Bear today (As someone on the stream chat called me). Our small little Bryce Mcquaid has a girlfriend and it makes me proud of him because he's been single since forever. I love Bryce and to see he has a girlfriend (Named Ria) now makes me happy and gives me faith in myself to find a boyfriend. 

I am not advertising myself I'm just like I haven't been too confident in my love life and I feel like it annoys my friends sometimes when I say I'll always be single and always complain about it. But I'm also ready to find my other half even if it's like for a week. This makes me sound really desperate I realize.  I apologize but you know everyone needs the:

Terror to their Nuckel 

The Mini to their Cat

The H2O to their Vanoss

The Daithi De to their Calibre

The Kri to their i7y

The Ohm to their Toonz

You know you get the gist but like I feel like it's my time as stupid and pointless as it to tell you all this. I just have a lot of stuff to get off my chest.  I'm too single for my own fucking good XD. Somone kill me soon. Anyways, thank you all for listening and give love to Bryce and his girlfriend. I hope it lasts between them. And as always, I hope ye enjoy. See you in the next chapter. Peace.

-MEOW