Secret Santa (OhmtOoNz)

You know how we all have that bestfriend who we love half to death but want to kill sometimes for being an idiot. (I am the one best friend :D) Well, Delirious is that friend. I want to kill him. He’s an asshole. Why? Well because he’s trying to play matchmaker to get me and my crush together. And I refuse.

“I refuse.” I stated, glaring at Del who was just smirking. Del is throwing a Christmas party and we have to do Secret Santa for a person that Del assigned us. And Delirious being the crazy, blue loving asshole he is, made me my crush’s Secret Santa.

So here I am with Del and Evan at the store to find a gift for my crush. And I’m having such a great time *Sarcastic eye roll*.

“Oh come on, Luke. all you have to do is get him a nice gift and we will do the rest.” Del said, dragging me through the aisles with Evan behind us. I rolled my eyes and pulled my arm from Del.

“What am I even supposed to get him?” I asked, crossing my arms and Del turned around and gave me an annoyed look.

“Anything grey and or bunny related. Duh. You should know this you’re the one that stalks him.” I shot Del and glare and Evan just laughed. I sighed. This is why you can’t trust Delirious with anything.

“You’re both assholes.” I growled, crossing my arms.

“We know. Anyways, have fun we have other things to do. We’ll come get you from your house for the party at eight.” Del said before dragging Evan away.

“Wait! You guys are my ride! Ugh fuck you Delirious!” I shouted after them, sighing. How did I get myself into this?

~Time skip because no one cares about Luke’s shopping trip ._.~

I waited outside my apartment for Delirious and Evan to come pick me up. It was fucking 8:30. Where the fuck are they? I sighed and got out my phone, calling Delirious.

“I swear if you fucking-” Straight to voicemail. I sighed and put my phone away.

I turned to go back into my apartment but the sound of a car pulling up made me stop.

I turned around to see a grey car honking its horn at me. I raised a confused eyebrow as the window rolled down and a head popped out of it. All colored drained from my face. Brown hair. Hazel eyes. Grey bunny hoodie. Dorky smile. The one and only OhmWrecker or Ryan. My motherfucking crush.

“You have to be kidding me……” I muttered under my breath as I approached the car.

“Hey, Luke. Delirious sent me to pick you up. He said something about him and Evan being busy.” Ohm chuckled as I got into the car. I laughed and shook my head. Oh how I’m going to murder Delirious after this.

We sat in an awkward silence as Ohm drove to Del’s house. I kept looking down at the gift I was going to give to Ohm for secret Santa, self conscious about him seeing it.  Sadly, he noticed me and had to ask about it.

“So, what’s in the bag?” He asked, stopping at a red light. I moved the back farther away from him.

“Secret Santa gift. You know that stupid thing we had to do for the party.” I chuckled nervously as he let out a cute laugh.

“Oh yeah. My gift for my person is in the back. I can show you if you want.” He smiled, nodding towards the back seat of his car. I nodded, curious of who his person was.

He smiled nervously for some reason and pulled into a random empty parking lot. I watched confused as he reached into the back seat and grabbed a small box. He handed it to me.

“Why are you giving it to me?” I asked, narrowing my eyes at the box and at Ryan.

“Well, um I am your secret Santa……and I wanted to get you your thing in private because people make me nervous.” He says quietly, rubbing the back of his neck. I gave him a reassuring smile and opened the small box.

Inside was a black metal, ruby encrusted demon wing necklace on a black chain. I gently took it out of the box and looked at in awe.

“It’s beautiful, Ryan. But-” I began to question him but cold lips were pressed on my own.

I kissed back surprised. Really really fucking surprised. Ryan broke the kiss and smiled at me.

“Luke, will you go out with me?” He asked, taking my hands. I grinned and pulled him into a kiss. He laughed into the kiss.

“I’m taking that as a yes.” He giggled as we pulled apart. I smiled and kissed his forehead, looking down at the necklace.

“Jesus, my gift seems so stupid compared to yours.” I laughed, reaching down and pulling the grey bunny out of the box that was in the bag.

Ryan gawked at it and let out a squeal as I handed it to him. He cradled it in his arms. I smiled at the sight and put my necklace on. I then noticed he was wearing a silver diamond encrusted angel wing necklace. I smiled.

“Thank you so much, Luke. I love you.” Ryan giggled, pecking my lips. I smiled and pulled him onto my lap, wrapping my arms around his waist.

“I love you too. Also, can we just skip the party and go to my place? We can binge watch Christmas movies, cuddle, drink hot chocolate and eat cookies.” I suggested getting an eger nod from Ohm.

“I’d love that. But Del will be disappointed we didn’t come.” Ohm said, getting back into his seat to drive. He handed the bunny to me while he drove.

“Nah, he’s probably still too busy with Evan to even attend his own party.” I chuckled getting a laugh from Ohm. He is by far the best christmas present ever.

A/N: I apologise! I know I said this would be out yesterday. I'm sorry. But on the bright side I finally did a happy OhmtOoNz one shot. So yay me. But the happiness won't last long so love the Happy Christmas ones while you can 😈. And as always, I hope ye enjoyed!

-Meow😂👌😁🍪🐢🍕🐱😐