Small Wounded Creature (OhmtOoNz)

I sore over the battlefield, surveying the damage. Fire lights up the dry plains, the sounds of screams and weapons clanking fill the air. Demons killing Angels. Angels killing Demons. Humans just being slaughtered for their poor efforts. I shake my head at the pathetic beings as they fall to mostly Demons. Angels find it sinful to kill a human even though humans are trying to slaughter them at the moment. Angels are so retarded. 

I chuckle and fly to the edge of the battlefield, where I had spotted a group of young demons like myself surrounding a single human. I land a few feet from them, causing a few to turn to me. The few that turn to me is my best friend, Jon and my other friend, Tyler. They both give me fang filled grins as I approach. 

"What's going on?" I ask, joining the circle. I look around the circle seeing all my other friends, either teasing the human that was on the ground or laughing.

"Found this human that can do some weird ass shit." Jon answers, grinning then he turns to the human. "Show Luke what you can do, Faggot." 

The human looks up at me, his hazel eyes filled with fear and anger. I study him for a minute. light brown hair with a little beard and bright hazel eyes. He had a nice face but it was bloody and beaten. He was well built but still smaller than the rest of us besides Lui and Jon. His black pants around his legs but his left leg had a huge gash in it, I'm guessing from one of my friend's swords. His shirt was also ripped open and his toned chest covered in cuts and bruises. He seemed scared but yet not. Like if we kill him, he'll accept it but yet he still doesn't want to die. I pity him. I shouldn't but I do, he looks like a wounded animal. A very cute, fuckable animal.

"What's so special that he can do that means he's not dead?" I ask, looking from him to Jon. Jon just grins and turns to the human, giving him a glare.

"Show him, Human." He snaps at him but the human doesn't respond, just looks at the ground. This makes Jon sigh in frustration and pulls out his sword, using it to tilt the human's head up. 

"Show him you pathetic faggot before I drive this through your neck." 

I glare at Jon but hear the human sigh so I turn to him. He sits up a little, his eyes still on me. Then in a flash of white little, he was gone and a cute grey bunny laid where he was.

"Isn't that fucking weird? We should take him home with us. He could become our toy~" Tyler smirks, reaching out and picking the bunny up. The small ball of fluff tries to scram away but Tyler keeps a tight grip on his small grey form. A few of the guys laugh.

My anger boils slightly as I take the bunny from Tyler and hold it gently in my arms. It seems to relax a little as I pet it and glare at Tyler.

"We can't take him back, you dumbass. He wouldn't last a day. Besides, it's against the rules. We might even be banished because of this dumb little man bunny." I growl, to which Jon laughs.

"Well if he dies we can just eat him." His eyes go an insane kind of blue as he licks his lips.

"Yeah and who cares if we're banished. We can spend more time up here, torturing the humans." Lui speaks up from across the circle.

Everyone laughs. I roll my eyes and flap out my wings, taking off into the sky. I hear yells as I do so but no other wings flapping after me. The bunny squeaks as it turns back into it's adorable human form, making me dip down a little.

"Don't do that." I growl at him and he rolls his eyes.

"Sorry." He mumbles, wrapping his arms around my neck so he doesn't fall.

I feel my face get hot as I wrap my arms around his waist and legs so I don't drop him. He's too cute to stay mad at. I ignore what he said though and search for a safe place for him far away.