Angel With a Shotgun Pt. Four

To Lui, my little Monkey,

Hey Lui. Daithi here. I know ye can’t be doing great but we can fix that. I’m sorry I left you and the other guys. I know everyone is probably crying eh? Ye don’t have to cry over any of us. We  fought to the death. I fought to the death. We didn’t want to go down. I wanted to come back to your small little body. Cute little squeaker voice. Your beautiful brown eyes. But I died and I didn’t even get to say goodbye. I’m sorry, Lui. I’m so sorry that you’ll probably never be the same now. I don’t want you to lose your childish ways and be sad forever. I’m sorry I caused of that. Who am I kidding? You can’t lose tat! If you do I’ll focking come down there and smack some sense into you. Then hug and cuddle you and kiss you forever. I know it won't be the same but for everyone else, and yourself, don’t lose the squeaker. It’ll help everyone I know. I’ll give me a piece of mind. Don’t forget me either. I miss you. Also, take good care of Joe and Tony. They’re yours now. If you tell them, let em down easy. I love you, Lui. In life and in death. I miss you and I’ll never forget you.

-Your Irish idiot, David

Lui took the letter from me and wiping away his tears before sitting back down. Joe and Tony both jumped onto his lap.

“I love you too, you tall Irish bastard.” He laughed in his squeaker voice, tears still streaming down his face. Everyone else chuckled a little before I pulled out the last letter. They all turned back to me.

“This is the last one……” I said, looking up at Delirious. He was looking down at his feet. Everyone looked at him too and Brock put an arm around his shoulder. I looked down at the letter and shook my head.

“Evan told me to read it last…Del, I think you should read it.” I said, handing the letter to him. He looked at me with sad vibrant blue eyes before slowly opening the letter. He took a breath before beginning,

“To Jon, my cute little Blue Teddy Bear,”

A/N: hey guys! Sorry this took a few days, I was just a bit too lazy. Anyways, don't got much else to say. As always, I hope ye enjoyed!

-Meow😈🐱👌🐷🍕🍫🍔🔪💧

P.S.- I got a SMii7Y plushie and it's amazing!

He gets kinda creepy when he's right next to your face when you wake up though 😐😏😂