Daddy Issues (H2OVanoss)

Trigger Warning: Domestic abuse. Kinda sorta

I hate my Dad. With a burning passion. Why? I can give you a 10 mile long list of reasons and that's no exaggeration. But what really burns my biscuits about him is he's Homophobic. He's a raging alcoholic that hates the gays. I don't know why. He just does. And why that burns my biscuits besides the fact that it's wrong and terrible is the fact that I'm gay. Does he know that? Of course not. I'm in the closet. To everyone but my close friends and my boyfriend, Jonathon. Because I knew if he found out, there would be Hell to pay. And there was.

~A week earlier on a Friday Night. In Evan's bedroom~

"Jon! Stop!" I exclaimed, surpressing my giggles as he tickles my sides without mercy. I squirm and laugh, trying to wiggle my way out of his grasp.

"Come on, my Dad will be home soon and we have to get this done!" I whined, causing him to laugh. At least he stopped tickling me.

"Oh come on, Ev. We can finish that later. Cuddle with me!" He grinned, closing my computer which I was using to try and finish our project for school.

I pouted as he puts it on the ground and drags me onto his chest so I'm laying on top of him. I flip onto my stomach and cross my arms, putting my head on them. He gives me a lopsided grin.

"Hello, Beautiful. You have gorgeous eyes did you know that?" He comments, making me roll my eyes and blush.

"Come on, Jon. You know how my dad is and if he catches you here...." I trail off and roll off Jon, laying next to him with my head on his chest.

Jon wraps his arm around me and takes my hand. I mess with his fingers as he plants a kiss on my temple.

"Don't worry, Ev. He hasn't caught us yet. And he won't." Jon assures me but I shake my head.

"If you had him as a Dad and you were gay, you'd worry too. He can get really bad and really agressive when he's mad. He'll hurt me or worse, hurt you." I sniff and Jon pulls me closer into his chest I wipe my eyes.

"Evan, look at me and believe me when I say this," he holds my head up with his fingers. His eyes looked serious and determined but still soft.

"I will never let him hurt you, Okay? Never. He'll have to kill me before he even can lay a finger on you."

I smile a little as he pulls me into a kiss to which I gladly complied. Jon pulled away and kissed my forehead. I snuggled into his chest. But then....we saw the door slam open.

As the door hit the wall, we both scramble away from each other and sit up, composing ourselves. But it was too late. He saw enough.

"What is this, Evan?!" He booms, causing me to wince at his voice and fiddle with my hands. I don't look up at him as I answer.

"We were just working on a school-" he cut me off.

"Evan, you know what happens when you lie." He growls, making me shrink back in fear. He's right I do know what happens.

Jon seemed to have noticed my fear because he rubbed circles in comfort on my back and answered my Dad.

"It's no lie, sir. We were doing our school work but we decided to take a break-"

"Shut the fuck up, Faggot. I asked Evan not you." He snapped at Jon, which just got a glare from my lover.

My Dad turned back to me, his arms crossed. "Were you doing school work or are you lying, Evan?"

I fiddled with my sleeve, trying to find the right words. If I lie, he can tell. He always has been able to. But if I tell the truth, he could beat me senseless. Jon too. So I stayed quiet until he pulled me up by the shirt collar, holding me up.

"Or are you a faggot too?!" He yells in my face, causing me to tear up. I've always been kinda a pussy when it came to my Dad.

"L-let me g-go pl-please..." I stutter out, making him grin.

"Did you really think I wouldn't find out about your little secret relationship? Huh? Huh?! You're disgusting!" He yells, throwing me across the room and into the wall.

I fall to the ground with a thud, my head pounding and my sight blurry. I feel something warm dripping down my head and face. I hear faint yelling and punching. I manage to roll myself over to see Jon running towards me.

"Evan! Oh, Baby are you okay?!" He asks, his voice sounding distant. I nod faintly.

"Help is on the way. Just stay with me." I nod again as my eyes flutter shut and everything becomes black.

🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍

*Inhales deeply* SO STORY TIME! SO THE NIGHT I WROTE THIS WAS A WEIRD NIGHT. I HAD GONE DOWNTOWN LOOKING LIKE A VERY BASIC WHITE CHICK. I HAD MY SUGAR FILLED TEA AND MY NAILS PAINTED AND A VERY BASIC OUTFIT. AND I WAS REALLY SUGAR HIGH SO I WAS WALKING AROUND TOWN TALKIN TO MYSELF AND LAUGHING RANDOMLY. I ALSO SAW THIS GUY DANCING AROUND WITH HIS HEADPHONES ON AND I WAS LIKE ME. AND I WENT AND BUGGED MY FRIENDS WHILST SUGAR HIGH AND YOU KNOW THEY WERE A BIT CONFUSED AND CONCERNED.  HAD TO SAY IT WAS WEIRD AFTERNOON. THEN I RAN OUT OF TEA DO I WAS LAYING IN THIS PARK AT LIKE 9:40 PM AND I WAS HUNGRY AND WANTED MORE TEA SO I WENT TO THE STORE WAITED IN LINE FOR TEN MINUTES GOT SOME CHOCOLATE, SOME TEA, AND SOME GUM AND WALKED HOME. I HAD THE SHAKES THE WHOLE TIME MIND YOU. SO I GET HOME, MY SISTER THAT I SHARE A ROOM WITH WON'T BE HOME SO IM STAYING UP AND USING HER PAINT SHIT TO WORK ON MY HALLOWEEN COSTUME MASK WHICH I FINISHED. ANYWAYS, SO AFTER THAT IM BORED AND IM LIKE WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONNA DO??? AND BY THIS TIME IT'S ABOUT 12:00 SO IM LIKE I'LL READ SOME ONE SHOTS UNTIL I GO TO SLEEP. AN HOUR LATER IM REREADING OLD CONVERSATIONS I'VE HAD AND A FEW HOURS LATER IM MAKING MORE TEA TO DRINK AND ITS LIKE 3:00 AM. THEN I STARTED WRITING THIS ONE SHOT AND IT GOT WEIRD SO I STOPPED. AND THEN I TRIED TO SLEEP BUT I COULDN'T SO I ENDED UP STAYING UP ALL NIGHT, DREW SOME CUTE LITTLE FAN ARTS AND BY THE TIME IM WRITING THIS, IM SITTING ON MY BED IN SHORTS AND A BRA AT 7:14 AM TYPING THIS ALL OUT IN ALL CAPS. Anyways, as always I ye all enjoyed. And I will see you all in the next chapter. Peace.

-MEOW🍍