I think this is the end.

Hey guys, Olivia here. I know this would he the first update in this book in a while. And I'm sorry for that. I truly am. But I think I have to call it quits with this book. I'm not deleting it, I just don't have anymore inspiration to write in this book anymore. And I know, I promised so many requests and second parts to some things, but I've kinda moved on from BBS.

I still love the boys and ship them uncontrollably but the inspiration to write this is just gone. And I'm really sorry. But this has been one of Tue greatest writing jobs on my time on Wattpad. I've met amazing people, written amazing things, had so many good supporters and everyone seems to enjoy these. I got a lot more love than I though I would. But my brain power is gone from this.

I'm working on other projects now, steering into my own creations or other fandoms. I feel like it's time to move on anyways, I'm growing up and such. But this will always be my greatest creation. And I thank all the people who have been here since the beginning. That have been here in general. Thank you.

I suggest to check out my other books as they come out, because they're just as good as this. And I hope some of you stick around for my whole time here. This has been a great ride. And I'm sorry it's ending with so many unfinished things.

-MEOW

Have a hot gif of Marcel as a last farewell present.