Late Christmas Present (TerrorNuckel)

A/N: hey guys sorry this was supposed to be posted a few days ago actually. Whoops. Anyways, I'm sorry but Christmas was hectic this year but anyways I had this adorable idea for #MamaBrock and #TerrorDad (FandomTrash1000 you get it :D) anyways, again as always I hope ye enjoy!

I ran down the white hallways, passing doctors and nurses who gave me weird looks. I just shrugged them off and kept running.

"I'm late, I'm late I can't believe I'm fucking late." I muttered to myself, slowing down a bit as I ran across a corner. I rounded it, looking around for the nursery.

I sighed not knowing where I was even going. Fuck. Brock's going to kill me for being late.

"Can I help you sir?" I snapped out of my thoughts to see a little brunette nurse giving me a worried look.

"Uh yeah. Sorry, do you know where the nursery is?" I asked and she smiled, nodding.

"Yes. I was actually on my way there now. Follow me."

She lead me down a few hallways, asking me why I was even going to the nursery.

"My husband and I are adopting a little girl who's mother just died during birth. She was a good friend of my husband's." I explained and she nodded.

"Oh yes, Lauren. She was such a sweet woman and her little girl is adorable." The nurse smiled and stopped us at a big window.

I looked inside to see dozens of cribs with new born babies in them. My eyes traveled across them all, smiling until I came across a man.

He had on a blue coat over a multicolored sunset tank top with blue jeans and checkered vans. He had a slight stubble with brown hair side shaved. His sunglasses rested on top of his head revealing his adorable brown eyes that make me swoon. He looked even better with the smile he wore looking down at the pink bundle in his arms.

"I take it that's your husband?" The nurse asked, smirking a bit. I blushed and nodded my head.

"You two are cute. You can go on in." She laughed, opening the door for me. I thanked her before entering the room. She shu the door behind me and walked off.

I quietly walked up behind Brock, wrapping my arms around his waist and looking over his shoulder at the little girl he held. He jumped a little but relaxed realizing it was me.

"Sorry I'm late. Post Christmas traffic is terrible." I chuckled, letting go of him and coming around to his side. I still had his waist with one arm though.

"It's fine. What's important is that you're here now." He smiled, looking over at me. I smiled back and pecked him on the lips.

"So what's her name?" I asked, looking down at the pink bundle Brock had in his arms.

She had vibrant blue eyes and what looked to be brown hair. She stared up at us in awe it seemed.

"Brianna." (I changed this for you Espeonchild. Just so you know.) He smiled, handing her over to me. I smiled and held her in my arms, only for her to start crying. Brock starting laughing and took her back.

"Shite, she's scared of me." I laughed, sounding more Irish than usual. Brock laughed.

"We should call you TerrorDad." He grinned, getting an eye roll from me.

"Oh shut up, MamaBrock." I shook my head, giving Brock a kiss on the forehead.

He giggled and gave me a long passionate kiss. I kissed back, turning him so Ava was in between us. I heard her giggle and we pulled apart.

"Merry late Christmas, baby." Brock whispered, leaning his head on my broad shoulder.

"And to you too, love." I whispered back, putting my head on his. I looked down at Ava.

"Merry Christmas to you as well, Brianna and welcome to your new family."

Ooooooooooh TerrorNuckel just gets me every time it's so cute. Also, Happy Late Christmas! Also side note Lauren is still alive this is just a story I'm sorry. Anyways, chapter one of my new TerrorNuckel book will be out later today. It's gonna be great. You should read it when I publish it. Anyways, enough self promos and as always I hope ye enjoyed!

-Meow💛😝😁👍👌🐷😭🐱🍕🍟🍔🍰🍫