Another Oneshot book?????

So uh, I've had a really annoying (to most people, not to me) obsession with Reddie. Richie Tozier and Eddie Kaspbrak from IT. Love the movies both the new ones and the original (Seth Green is a queen in the original and all of you can fight me about it) But I've been reading a lot of fanfiction and making a few uh sad boi hour videos which are all so sad and cute and I love them. But I was curious about how y'all would feel about a new one-shot book?

I know you're all like "But Olivia, you barely write in this one like you always promise." I know I'm terrible at keeping a schedule or promises but you also have to think that this book has so many parts and I will of course still be popping out these one-shots. Eventually. When I get the inspiration to write some more. I have them lined up I just have to get into my 'Gay YouTuber' mode. Right now I'm in 'Small germaphobe and tall asshat being in the gayest of gay' Mode. ya know? also, how can you dislike these bois?!

 ya know? also, how can you dislike these bois?!

I just want to know what y'all would think if I started one for Reddie and other It ships

I just want to know what y'all would think if I started one for Reddie and other It ships. I am totally up for suggestions too. I dunno I want to write something for them and put it out there but I mean why write it if it won't get read? Tell me what y'all think in the comments and DM me about suggestions. Thanks! Love y'all!

Also here are the Reddie videos I put together. Though two of them have Chapter Two spoilers so don't say I didn't warn you about it and then get mad at me. And they aren't spoilers if you've seen the original or read the book so fight me. 

Anyways, as always I hope ye all enjoyed and I'll see you in the next one-shot. Peace. 

-MEOW🍍