IRobot (TerrorKnuckel)

Dedicated to meh bae, That1quietkid04. She wanted Depression I gave her Depression 💙😘
🍍🍌🍍🍌🍍🍌🍍🍌🍍🍌🍍🍌🍍

"Brian!" My friends shake me and try to get  my attention. I don't answer.

I was a human, breathing and thinking

I think it's no use for them. I never respond. I barely leave my room. My brain as blank as the wall I constantly stare at.

Eating and drinking, philosophizing

I can't remember the last time I ate. Or had a drink. I was getting thinner and my mouth was dry. No matter.

I was a human, before you killed me

I've been this way since....it happened. Before he happened. It's been a few months. No matter. 

And ripped my heart out, I knew what love was

It hurts to think about. It hurts to think about him in general. So I don't. I don't think about anything. It always circles back to him anyways....

Now when they ask me, I just reply slow

So when my friends try to talk to me or get me to move on.... I can't. I can't let him go like that. He won't leave my mind or my heart.

And sound like an iPhone
I do not know love,

I no longer feel anything....towards anyone. Not even myself. I'm just a blank slate. A brainless drone.

I am a robot
(Ba ba ba ba bam bada bum)

I do not know love, I am a robot
(Ba ba ba ba bam bada bum)

I used to know love...

But every once in a while.... I'll get glimpses of our past and the happiness I felt with him.

Cause I had a fire, passion and desire

Like the first time we met....I had run into him. Literally. At the park. I'd given him a rather bad hit on the head and had to take him to the hospital.

Now all I require are circuits and wires

The hospital I had to watch him take his last breaths at....

Inside was an ocean of soul and emotion

Or our first date. We had it at a small diner just outside of town. I remember getting kicked out cause we started a food fight.

Then you cut me open, now all that I know is

The same diner that I truly lost him at...

I am a robot, thoughtless and empty

I wish I could forget...forget everything and start over.

Don't know who sent me, don't know who made me

I've never cried this much over anything before. I've never felt this much pain before. I don't know who I am anymore....

Electric robot, everything's gray now

I'm mindless and it's his fault.....

Numb to the pain now, I knew what love was

I don't feel anything anymore. No one's touch or their emotions. And it's all his fault....

Now when they ask me, I just reply slow

So when my friends ask or plead me to talk....

And sound like an iPhone
I do not know love,

I don't.....and it's all his fault....

I am a robot
(Ba ba ba ba bam bada bum)

I do not know love, I am a robot
(Ba ba ba ba bam bada bum)
I used to know love....

It's all his fault....

Cause I had a fire, passion and desire

If only I hadn't run into him! If only I had left him for dead!

Now all I require are circuits and wires

If only I hadn't stayed there and waited for him to wake up!

Inside was an ocean of soul and emotion

If I would have just left him and went on with my day! I wouldn't feel so much pain!

Then you cut me open, now all that I know is

I wouldn't be able to hate him so much! So much for leaving me! If only-

I am a robot

"Brian?"

I am a robot
I used to know love

No....

Cause I had a fire, passion and desire

"Brian? Babe, talk to me."

Now all I require are circuits and wires

"No....you...you left me....you died." Tears streamed down my face.

Inside was an ocean of soul and emotion

I feel his smile and warm arms around my body. My cold, cold body...

Then you cut me open, now all that I know is

"Sure I am. But I'm always here....forever." his warm embrace leaves me and I go blank again.

I am a robot

"Brock...."

🍍🍌🍍🍌🍍🍌🍍🍌🍍🍌🍍🍌🍍

*Cups hands over mouth* WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, OLIVIA?! YOU DON'T PUBLISH A ONESHOT IN WEEKS AND YOU HAVE THE ORDASITY TO PUBLISH A NEW BOOK!?
*Sighs* okay. Listen. I'm just a lazy person. And yes, I do have a new book of oneshots but I already had those prewritten. I was already working on them. And they're good and funny like these ones. Check them out. And I'm sorry for not publishing here in a while. I get lazy and stupid. But soon I will be publishing more. I promise. But that's all for today and always I hope ye enjoyed. I'll see you all in the next Chapter. Peace.

-MEOW 🍌🍍