The Cell Block Tango (All ships)

A dark stage. The sioluettes of 13 people. Seven sitting in chairs. The other six standing behind them. A quiet tone starts playing, as a quiet chorus of words from the standing six fill the quiet show room.

Vape

Six

Squish

Uh uh

Cicero

Nogla!

They repeat themselves getting louder and louder. A black man in a crisp suit walks out to the corner of the stage, putting a microphone to his mouth.

"And now, the six merry murders of the Cook County Jail in their rendition of the Cell Block Tango."

He has a smirk on his face as he exits. They get louder. A spot light blinks from sioluette to sioluette as they speak their single word.

Vape

Six

Squish

Uh uh

Cicero

Nogla!

It gets faster and faster, the spot light going from person to person so fast it could cause a seizure.

Vape, six, squish, uh-uh, Cicero, Nogla

Then it stops and spot lights shine on all of them as they stomp their heeled boots in unison.

He had it coming
He had it coming
He only had himself to blame
If you'd have been there
If you'd have seen it

I betcha you would have done the same!

Vape, six, squish, uh-uh, Cicero, Nogla

All the other lights cut out except for the one on the first man. He has white hair, brown eyes, and a sadistic smile. He comes around the front of the person in the chair and takes a seat on their lap before turning to the audience.

"You know how people have these little habits that get you down
Like John."

He gestures to the man on the chair. A man with bleach blonde hair and a confused look.

"John likes to smoke
No, not smoke, Vape"

John nods in agreement. The man with white hair glares at him before getting up and slowly walking around John.

"So I came home this one day
And I'm really irritated
I'm looking for a little bit o' sympathy
And there's John lyin' on the couch, drinkin' a beer and smokin'."

He stops behind John and puts his hands on his shoulders.

"No, not smokin'
Vapin'. So, I said to him, I said "You puff that vape one more time"

He lets out a sigh and John gave him a confused glance.

"And he did"

The man picked up a shotgun from under John's chair and pointed it at his head. John's face was a mask of fear.

"So I took the shotgun off the wall
And I fired two warning shots"

"Into his head."