Angel with a Shotgun Pt.Five

To Jon, My cute little Blue Teddy Bear,

Hey Jon, it’s Evan here. I know by now you’ve heard all of the other letters and they other guys have poured their hearts out. I guess now it’s my turn. I love you, Jon. Plain and simple. Even when I’m dead and my heart is nothing but a decomposed mess, I’ll still love you. Even when you have moved on and I have to watch over you and make sure the next asshole doesn’t hurt you, I’ll still love you. I’ve loved you since the day I first saw your ocean blue eyes and heard your psychotic laugh. I’ll love you until I can’t anymore. You know what I thought when I knew I was gonna die? When I was on my deathbed? I thought to myself, Even if I die, it means Jon will be safe. I’m doing this for you, Jon. Now it’s not your fault at all that I died but I want you to know it was for you. We did to protect all of you. We did because we loved you guys. I love you, Jon. Now and forever. I promise I’ll always be with you too. Bryce should have given you a box. Inside is my jacket. Cherish it. Let it be a reminder of me. And how much I love you. I miss you Jon and I’m sorry I couldn’t be there for you all this time.

-Your Canasian Owl, Evan

I handed Jon the box as he wiped his tears away. He smiled at me a little before opening the box and pulling the red jacket out. He immediately held it to his face, inhaling it. Everyone watched him. Then he just started laughing, tears streaming down his face.

“It smells like him. It smells so much like him.” He whispered, laughing through his tears. Brock hugged him and Del cried into his shoulder. Everyone but Brock and Del turned to me.

“Is that all?” Mini asked, running his hands over the pig mask in his lap. I smiled a little and shook my head. There was shuffle from a door behind me, causing everyone to turn to it.

“Get off my fucking foot, Brian!” A loud voice yelled and I stifled a laugh. They all looked from the door to me.

“T-Tyler?” Mini weakly called out, causing the shuffling to stop. A loud sigh was heard.

“Good job, Tyler. You fucked it all up.” Another voice growled. I shook my head and got up, walked towards the door.

“Come on out guys.” I said, opening the door. Out stepped Tyler, Brian, Nogla, Luke, and Evan. It was quiet for a minute, the subs looked at the doms in shock and teary eyes. The guys just smiled at them.

Eventually, Mini ran up and jumped on Tyler, sobbing into his neck. Tyler hugged him back and the others came up to collect their lovers. Brock grabbed Brian and they started making out like there’s no tomorrow, Luke had picked Ohm up and was kissing him repeatedly, Lui was in Nogla’s arms, crying into his shirt while Nogla kissed his forehead, and Evan and Delirious were just hugging. I smiled at all of them.  

“What was the purpose of all this anyways?” Brock asked after a while, causing us all to turn to him.

“Well, I noticed how distance some of you were getting with each other and I wanted to fix it. So I told them to write you each a letter and get a gift as if it were the last time they’d get to talk to you. I told them to pour their hearts out which they did. Then I had them fake their own deaths and live in the basement for a while before I put the plan into action.” I explained, shifting my weight from leg to leg.

“Well, that was kinda weird way to do that but thank you, Bryce. I bet if you hadn’t done this, We might have all become so distant and fights would break out and some break ups. Thank you.” Brock smiled, hugging me. I gladly hugged back as everyone joined in.

“And you’ll eventually find someone, Bryce. Don’t worry. You’ll find the right man and maybe we’ll have to do this to you.” Del said, getting an eye roll from me. Sure. I doubt it but sure.