Angel with a Shotgun Pt.Three

Dear Ohmie, my adorable little bunny,

Hey Ohm, I know you’re upset right now and you have every right to be. Trust me, I miss you too and I’m sorry I left at all. So wipe those stupid tears from your beautiful hazel eyes. I don’t like seeing my baby cry. So stop or I’ll have to come down there and stop you. Yes I said down. I didn’t go to Hell like everyone thought I would. Surprising right? Ohm, I just wanted you to know that I loved you with all my being. When you hopped into my life, I went from a heartless murder to a protective, loving boyfriend and I couldn’t have asked for anything different. I love you even in death. Just know that I didn’t go down without a fight. I fought till I die. I tried to survive for you. I didn’t want to leave but I had to. I hope you forgive me. You know better than anyone I don’t like to see you mad or upset. Especially at me. So keep me in mine yeah? Don’t forget me just because I’m dead. I even got you something to remember me by. In the envelope is a locket. Inside is a picture of us and a lock of my beard in cased on the other side.  A little weird I know but the other guys thought it would be a good idea. Just remember that I love you and miss you.

-Luke, your little Devil.

I handed Ohm the locket and letter. He took it with shaky hands and smiled sadly down at the locket.

“I’m so sorry, Ohm.” I whispered, getting a small nod from him, stilling looking down at the locket.

“Oh Luke………” he cried, getting a hug from Delirious. We watched them for a while before everyone turned to me for the next letter. I looked down at the next letter than up and Lui, who was fiddling with his sleeve nervously and looking at me. He gave me a look that told me he knew it was his. I opened it and began to read.

“To Lui, my little Monkey,”

A/N: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guys today is a great day! Because number one I got A FUCKING SMII7Y PLUSHIE AND ITS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING!!!!
Also, my brother bought me ice cream and my best friend is happy which makes me happy so yeah today is a good day. Anyways, hope ye enjoyed as always. Baiiiiiiiiiii. Just go with it......I'm hyper and tired and I want to die and just sleep forever.

-Meow😁🐷👍😭👌🐱🍫🍕🍔🍰💧🔪