When a Villain falls for a Hero(Ohmtoonz)

I was a good person

I was a good person. I loved helping people. But even though I tried and tried...I was pushed around and ignored. My kind acts were looked over because I was different. Because I looked different. Eventually, I got tired of it...tired of being ignored for being a good person. So my good acts....turned into evil ones.

Everyone that had ever been terrible to me, was now afraid. Some were too dead to have feelings but hey, that's fine by me. Watching them beg for their pathetic lives gave me great joy. I was kinda doing the world a favor. Disposing of the assholes. Not that they appreciated my work. They labeled me as one of the most brutal villains in existence. At least people left me alone, too scared to stand up to me. Well....not everyone I guess.

As proclaimed in every tale ever, every villain has to have a hero. So, of course, there's this one little bitch that has to stand up to me. His name is CaRtOoNz. Which is a very dumbass name which I guess makes sense cause he's such a dumbass person. He has to be the dumbest person I've ever met. 

He's one of few that know where I live. Which god knows how but he does. But he likes to take it upon himself to visit me. A lot. It's the same every time too. He comes by with a massive grin, saying this is the day he finally defeats me and turns me in. He'll put a stop to the evil, reign of the malicious Ohmwrecker. I roll my eyes and just close the door on him mid-sentence. It always brings a small smile to my face though (mostly because he sounds more stupid every time he goes on his long monologue).

He never tries to get in though after I close the door. He just chills around outside. He talks to me through the cameras I have outside my door. He knows I watch them and listen to what he says. It's less like he wants to kill me and more like he wants to be my friend. With all the jokes he cracks and the funny remarks. I'd never admit it to him but I enjoy his company. Even if I refuse to talk to the obnoxious asshole. It's weird and nice at the same time to kinda have a friend. Especially a friend who the world believes is the hero to my villain.

Anyways, so this has been going on for months. I know almost everything about him and he knows nothing about me. It has been a nice routine for most of this year. Until....it wasn't. He stopped coming every day. Now it was just a few days a week. He always seemed tired and I could see it through the smile he always wore. He was exhausted. As odd as I found it, I never asked. I only frowned at my monitor every time I saw it in him. He even sounded less enthusiastic and happy with his jokes. Sometimes he would just sit in silence. Something was wrong but parts of me just brushed it off so I wouldn't show him sympathy. You're the bad guy they would say, No mercy. No sympathy.  So I stayed silent and watched him give his last half-hearted goodbye and fly off. 

He hasn't been here in weeks. I've been pacing around trying to find out where he went. I know I shouldn't care but if he died, who's gonna protect the people from me? I let out a sigh and turn to the monitors as a notification beeps. On one of the screens pops up a face, covered in messy face paint. Stern electric blue eyes stare at me, his painted red mouth twisted into a frown. I've called in a favor to a fellow villain to help me figure out where CaRtOoNz went.