I Need You, Idiot (TerrorNuckel)

Trigger Warning: Attempts at Suicide

"I hate you! How could you?! Get out of my house! Never come back!" I screamed, tears pouring out if my brown eyes.

Brian looked at me with watery blue eyes, he knows he fucked up. Bastard cheated on me. I trusted him, how could he? I gave him my heart and he just fucking crushes it without a second thought.

"Brock..." He tried to reach towards me, tears also spilling out of his eyes. I pushed him away and opened the door for him. He looked from the door to me and approached me, gently cornering me into a wall.

"Brock listen to me. He meant absolutely nothing to me. I was drunk it was a mistake. I'm sorry. I never meant to ever hurt you. I hate myself more than you hate me. I can't live without you." He pleaded, grabbing my hands.

I shook my head and pulled my hands from his, sniffing. I can't forgive him. As much as I wanted to.

"Just go please....I can't forgive you." I whispered, digging my palms into my eyes.

He sighed and walked out the open door, slamming it shut behind him. I let out a ugly sob, sliding down the wall.

"What has he done to us?! What have I done to us?!" I cried, sobbing into my hands. I lost the love of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Three Months later....
Brian's POV

I downed another glass of whiskey, feeling the bitter tasting liquid flow down my throat. I have gotten use to the taste though. It's been my best friend since I lost Brock.....three months ago.

I don't go out, I barely eat or play any games with the guys. I just drown my pain away in alcohol. Hell, I don't even fucking bathe for weeks at a time.

I sighed, reaching to pour another glass but finding the bottle was empty. I growled in frustration, throwing the bottle at the wall and watching it shatter. I let another sigh and put my head in my hands.

"Damn. What'd that bottle ever do to you?" I glared up at Tyler and Craig. They both gave me looks of disappointment.

Craig and Tyler have been coming here, trying to get me out of the house or get me to apologise to Brock or something like that. It's gotten quite annoying.

"It was empty." I muttered, getting up from my chair and stumbling my way to the kitchen.

"Brian, you can't keep this up. Go talk to him, he hasn't left his room in months and he doesn't eat unless we force feed him. Go talk to him." Craig pleaded, like he does every time him and Tyler visit.

I grabbed a beer from the fridge and took a swing but Tyler grabbed it from me and threw it out. I glared at him while he just crossed his arms.

"What the fuck was that for?!" I growled, trying to stumble towards him but Craig stopped me.

"Brian, it's for your own good. You need to go fucking talk to him. Stop fucking drinking, clean yourself up a bit and go to him. Trust me he needs you just like you need him." Craig said, causing me to scoff. I felt tears form in my eyes and I shook my head, chuckling.

"He doesn't want to see me. Ever again. He said so himself. I fucking hurt him. I don't deserve him...." I said, my voice cracking a little. I sniffed, wiping my tears.

"Brian, we go and visit him everyday like we do for you. Only, he won't let us in his room. He just tells us to leave through sobs. Trust me, he misses you and-" Craig was cut off by his phone ringing.

He frowned at the screen and answered. "Hello?" Tyler and I watch as Craig's eyes widen at whatever the other person is saying.

"We'll be right over." Craig hangs up and runs to my door, grabbing my boots and jacket.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask as he throws them to me.

"Brock is on his fucking roof ready to jump! Let's go!" Craig screams, racing out the door.

My eyes widen as I put on my boots and run after Tyler and Craig, getting into their car. Don't let us be too late.

Brock's POV

Sometimes I wonder what it's like to be free. You know to not be held down by anything that's just eating away at you from the inside. I want to know what it's like not to feel.

"Brock! Please step away from the edge! Don't do this!" I look down to see Evan, yelling at me is face a mask of fear.

I shut my eyes and shake my head, stepping closer to the edge. Why did I push him away? I'm broke without him. I can't live like this. In a world where I'm not in his arms and I can't hear his voice. I don't deserve to live

Tears stream down my face as I look down at my Friends, a smile on my face. They've always been there for me but I feel like a burden these days. I get a tight grip on my knife and bring it to my throat. I know the fall won't kill me so the knife will.

"I'm sorry! But it has to be done! I can't live like this anymore! Not without him!" I scream, going to slice my throat open.

But I'm stopped, a strong hand grabs my wrist. I turn around to see Brian, anger in his blue eyes. My eyes widen and my heart dies.

"What the hell are you thinking. Your can not just throw away your life because of me. Are you stupid?" He growls in his hot Irish accent, grabbing the knife from my hand and throwing it off the roof.

"I-I'm sorry, Brian, I just missed you so fucking much and I couldn't live with the fact that you were gone. Why'd you leave me? What was wrong with me! I needed you, you idiot!" I sobbed but Brian just pulled me into his arms. He smelled strongly of alcohol but I didn't care, I still cried into his chest.

"I know I'm so sorry, Brock. I haven't been able to forgive myself for it. I've been drinking away my life and I've been miserable without you. I'm so so sorry, Brock. I never meant to hurt you." His voice cracked a little as he kissed the top of my head. I sniffed and lifted my head from his shirt.

I looked up at him and harshly pressed my lips to his. He grabbed my face and kissed back, quite agressively as if he'd die letting me go. We both pulled apart for air, breathing hard. Brian took my hands and put his forehead on my own.

"I love you, Brock. And I never want to hurt you ever again. Can you please forgive me?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

He seemed like a lost thrown away puppy. I smiled and kissed him again.

"I love you too, Brian. I don't ever want to be without you again." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his waist. He chuckled and kissed my head again.

"Let's get off the roof. You need some food and I need a shower." I giggled as he took my hand, leading me off the roof.

God, I love this dork.

A/N: Sooooooooooooo hey guys! Greetings and Salutations. Sorry, I haven't updated in this book for a while so I thought I'd do something. I'm planning to update here soon but I have a second book with my friends in it that's kinda consuming my time. But I'll get back on these. Also can't believe we have 1.38k reads and 60 votes. Thank y'all so much, I really am sorry for not updating this in forever. Well, anyways, as always, I hope ye enjoyed!

-Meow😛😎😑🍟🍰🍭🍩🍪🍫💙❤🍕