All I Want For Christmas (H2OVANOSS)

I sat on a cold, blue plastic chair at the airport, looking around and tapping my foot nervously. I watched people pass with their loved ones and luggage, laughing and or talking. I smiled to myself and checked my watch. 10:30 am. His plane should have landed by now. I frowned and looked up at the gate where he was supposed to be coming out of. People were filling out of it but I didn’t see my blue hoodied lover. I frowned again and looked down at my feet.

“Maybe he missed his plane…” I muttered, sighing. I got my phone out to ask him where he was but then I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

“I don’t forget things as important as spending Christmas with my little Owl.” A smooth voice chuckled in my ear. I giggled and turned around, hugging him tightly. He chuckled and hugged me back, putting his head in the crook of my neck. (Because you know, Delirious is shorter than Evan)

This is my boyfriend of three years, Jonathon or Delirious as most people know him. Blue eyes, black hair, psychotic grin and laugh. He wore his usual blue hoodie, white jason mask, blue shoes, and black jeans.

“Del, I missed you so much. This is going to be the best Christmas ever.” I giggled, pulling away from him. He laughed and lifted his mask up to kiss my forehead. I blushed.

“I couldn’t agree more. Now let’s go! We have a very important holiday to celebrate!” He smiled, grabbing his blue duffle bag and my hand. I laughed at my dork of a boyfriend.

We walked towards the exit of the airport, swinging our hands. Some people gave us disgusted looks but it only made me grip Del’s hand tighter, sending the people glares. I looked away from them and looked over at him.

“We’re gonna have so much fun! I have so much fun holiday shit planned it’s not even funny.” I said excitedly as we stepped out into the snowy parking lot.

Why do you have to be so snowy Canada? Del laughed and grinned excitedly.

“Then let’s get going!” He yelled like a child and dragged me to my car. I laughed and followed close behind, unlocking it as we approached.

We both got in and I turned the heat on full blast as I started the car. Pulling out of the driveway, Delirious turned on the radio and Christmas music filled the car.

I don't want a lot for Christmas……There is just one thing I need……I don't care about the presents……Underneath the Christmas tree. I just want you for my own More than you could ever know……Make my wish come true oh baby……All I want for Christmas is you

I looked at Del, blushing as he sung to me. He smirked and continued to sing.

I don't want a lot for Christmas…….There is just one thing I need, and I Don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree…...I don't need to hang my stocking there upon the fireplace…...Santa Claus won't make me happy with a toy on Christmas day.” I pulled into my driveway and we both got out, Delirious still singing though.

I looked at him confused as we walked hand in hand to my front door. He just smirked and pulled his mask off, still singing.

I just want you for my own……More than you could ever know…….Make my wish come true…….All I want for Christmas is you.” He stopped walking in front of my door and we just stood there, me confused and him still singing. He gave me a smile.

I won't ask for much this Christmas…….I won't even wish for snow, I just wanna keep on waiting…Underneath the mistletoe.” He put his mask on his bag and grabbed both of my hands, staring into my eyes.

“Del-” I began but he cut me off by putting a finger to my lips and continuing his singing.

I won't make a list and send it to the North Pole for Saint Nick……I won't even stay awake to hear those magic reindeer click.......'Cause I just want you here tonight Holding on to me so tight What more can I do Oh, Baby all I want for Christmas is you.

Del ran his cold, pale hand over my face and I was still very confused. I swear if he doesn’t tell what’s happening, I will strangle him.

All the lights are shining So brightly everywhere…….And the sound of children's Laughter fills the air And everyone is singing. I hear those sleigh bells ringing Santa won't you bring me The one I really need……Won't you please bring my baby to me quickly.

Then guess what he fucking did? Delirious got on one fucking knee, still holding both of my hands and still singing. My eyes widened and he smiled.

I don't want a lot for Christmas This is all I'm asking for…….I just wanna see my baby Standing right outside my door. I just want you for my own More than you could ever know…..Make my wish come true Baby all I want for Christmas is you…..All I want for Christmas is you, baby.

He pulled out a small red velvet box and opened it, revealing a gold ring shaped like an owl with two ruby eyes. My eyes started to water and I put a hand up to my mouth. Jon chuckled and looked up at me.

“Evan Fong, we’ve been through so much together. From being friends and playing games together for years to dating for the last three years, I can’t imagine life without you. You’re my little assholey Canasian Owl and I want to be with you forever. So, will you marry me?” He asked, holding the ring out to me.

With tears running down my cheeks I nodded violently. He grinned and slid the ring on my finger. I pulled him to his feet and into a deep kiss. He kissed back, sticking his tongue down my throat and pulling me into him. I smiled and pulled away, putting my forehead on his.

“I love you, Jon.” I whispered causing Jon to kiss my forehead.

“I love you too.”

A/N: awwwwe wasn't that adorable? Yes, not very well written but I was in a rush because I intended to publish it yesterday and quickly had to finish it this morning 👍😀. Another Christmas one shot will be out later today then two tomorrow and two the next day then one on Christmas! It'll be amazing! Also sorry for taking forever to update but I'm back now and no longer depressed? I don't know....oh well. Anyways, I'm done rambling and as always I hope ye enjoyed!

-Meow👍😓😐😀🍍👌🐢🐱🍕🍟🔪🍔🍪

Fucking Bryce....