Angel (MiniCat)

~Craig's P.O.V~

I frowned at the poster that hung up on the white brick hallway at school. The annual YouTube High (Yeah yeah I know it's a stupid name so shut the fuck up comment section) talent show. I've never auditioned but here I am, definitely considering it.

"Sup, bitch!" I felt a pair of arms around my waist and a loud voice in my ear. I chuckled and turned to face my boyfriend, Tyler.

"The only bitch I see here is you," I tell him, turning back to the poster.

"Well, that's rude. Anyways, what are you looking at this for?" He asks, looking at the poster with his blue eyes then looking back at me.

I shrug. "I was thinking about auditioning. Should I?" I look over at Tyler who shrugs.

"If you want. I wouldn't mind seeing you up on stage performing." I smile at his remark and he grins.

"I'm going to do it." I go to write my name but stop. Ideas, ideas. I put on a fake pout and turn to Tyler.

"I can't....at least not alone. Stage fright." I sigh, making myself sound dramatically sad.

"And what do you have in mind?" I grin and turn to him, smiling innocently.

"Duet? Me and you?"

"No." I frown at his response and give him puppy dog eyes.

"Please, Ty Ty? For me! I'll do anything I promise!" I wrap my arms around his waist, talking in a baby voice.

He sighs and I could hear him mumbling to himself. Somethings about regret which made me smile.

"Fine. But you owe me big time." I squeal with delight and kiss him before signing us both up.

For the next two weeks, Tyler and I rehearse a song I picked out called Angel by Anna Blue and Damien Dawn. It was fun watching Tyler fume when he messed up or how he laughed when I had a voice crack. But finally, it was time for our big night. I stood with Brock backstage, nervously fiddling with the sleeves of my jacket. He noticed and frowned. 

"Relax, Craig. You two will do fine. Brian is over there giving Tyler the same pep talk. You'll be great." He assures me, patting my shoulder and giving me a warm smile. I smile back and nod. 

The pianist before us stopped and the crowd erupted in applause. Brock gave me a hug of encouragement before going to join our friends in the front row seats. The announcer walked onto the stage, quieting down the crowd before speaking.   

"Wasn't that beautiful? Anyways, For our last act of the night, we have a duet singing Angel by Anna Blue & Damien Dawn. Everyone give it up for Tyler Cat and Craig Thompson!" 

I let out a deep breath before slowly stepping onto the stage where Tyler stood, smiling over at me. I gripped my microphone and gave him a nervous smile. noticing my discomfort, he grabbed my hand and nodded to the sound guy. The soft melody of the song started playing and Tyler stared at me as he slowly put his microphone to his mouth. 

~Start the song now~

Tyler: Bold
Craig: Italics
Both: Bold Italics

You're like a light within the Dark Just like an angel (angel, yeah)

You're breathing life into my Heart Just like an angel (angel, yeah)

And you lead me through the darkest time Gonna leave this world behind
Angel Take me to a better place, where I see those brighter days Angel We'll seize the day and break away My angel

You raise me up when I am down Just like an angel (angel, yeah)

I feel the love when you're around Just like an angel (angel, yeah)

And you lead me through the darkest time Gonna leave this world behind
Angel Take me to a better place, where I see those brighter days Angel We'll seize the day and break away My angel

And when I cry you're always there to dry my tears A single word from you can take away my fears I hang onto you, baby, just you and I You gotta spread you're wings and fly
Angel Take me to a better place, where I see those brighter days Angel We'll seize the day and break away My angel My angel Angel

The crowd roared in applause, hoots, and yells could be heard from all over. I smiled and looked up at Tyler who was also smiling. I stood up on my toes and smashed my face on his, holding onto his cheeks. He kissed me back, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"PDA! Get a room!" I heard some protests from my friends as we pulled apart. Tyler flipped them off and kissed my forehead. 

"I love you, Craig," Tyler whispered, putting his forehead on mine. I smiled and kissed his nose. 

"I love you too, Tyler." 

A/N: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Coughs violently* Damn my throat ah fuck. THIS BOOK ISN'T DEAD I SWEAR. I'VE JUST BEEN BUSY! Very Very very very very busy. Well, with my other book, I haven't had time to finish one-shots on here. But I'm getting back on top of things. I have been working on an exciting one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You'll see. Anyways, as always I hope ye enjoyed and as always I'll see you in the next chapter. Peace. Also is it just me or does Lenny face look creepier bolded?????

-Meow