First Time (TerrorNuckel)

So uh.....this is my first gay smut it was requested by FandomTrash1000 so I apologize to them first if this sucks so I'm sorry in advance. Anyways, as always I hope ye enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------

-Brock-

I was standing at my locker on the beginning of the day, talking to my friend Craig. Craig was an energetic fun guy and we’ve been friends for quite a while.

“So, Brock Darling, I heard today was a special day for you and Brian.” Craig said in a fake posh accent, leaning against the locker next to mine. I laughed at Craig and rolled my eyes.

“It’s just our three year anniversary.” I shrugged and Craig looked at me shocked.

“Are you sure about that?” Craig winked, confusing me. What the fuck is he talking about?

“What are you talking about?” I asked and Craig’s mouth formed an ‘o’ like he had said something he shouldn’t have.

“Uh nevermind. I’ll see you later.” He said, hurrying from me before I could question him any farther. I was going to shout after him but he was too far away so it was no use.

I sighed and closed my locker, wondering what Craig meant. It was just an anniversary nothing special right? Well besides the fact that’d it mark Brian and I’s third year together. But still, what did Craig mean? I was too lost in thought to hear footsteps approaching me.

“So Moo Moo, you gonna come over later?” I heard a soft irish voice whisper in my ear, two arms wrapping around my waist. I giggled and turned around to face my boyfriend of three years, Brian.

“Of course I am. It’s our third year anniversary. Wouldn’t miss it for the world.” I answered as we walked hand in hand to my first hour. Math. I was good at Math just didn’t particularly like it. I sighed and turned to Brian.

“So, I’ll see you at my locker after school?” I asked, swaying our hands a little bit.

“Actually no, I have things to do after school right away. It’s a surprise. Just go home and Craig and Tyler will come get you at around 8. Okay?” He explained to which I nodded. He smiled and kissed me goodbye, leaving me to wonder what “surprise” He has in store.

~Time Skip to 8 when Craig and Tyler pick up Brock ._. Because who cares about school and what Brock was doing before 8~

“So Brock, how are you this evening?” Craig asked, looking back at me as Tyler and him drove me over to Brian’s. I shrugged and gave him a weird look. I was so confused. All day, my friends have been asking me weird questions and giving me weird looks and whispering. I don’t know what to think about it. Except that I was really excited to see what Brian was gonna do.

“Well, here we are. Have fun, Brock.” Tyler grinned as I got out of the car. I rolled my eyes and flipped them off as the drove away.

I fast walked up to Brian’s house, eager for whatever he had planned. I knocked rapidly, bouncing on the heels of my feet. The door opened and I pulled into a dark house, the door shutting behind me. I stood there confused until I was gently pushed into a wall, my hands pinned above my head.

“Brian?” I asked, feeling sweet hot breath on my face. It smelled like mint (Do you know how tempting it was to make it potatoes.....) And I inhaled the scent gladly.

“Happy anniversary, Moo Moo.” He chuckled, pressing his lips to mine. I smiled and kissed him back.

Brian hardened the kiss, licking my bottom lip asking for entrance. But you know, me being me I kept my mouth shut which upset Brian a little. He released my hands and slapped my ass, making me gasp. He quickly stuck his tongue in my mouth and dominated my tongue. I pulled on Brian’s hair getting a grunt in response.

He finally pulled away from me making me pout. He grinned and pulled me off the wall.

“Can’t do what I want to do against a wall now can I?” He smirked, making me go wide eyed and my face to go red. He kissed my forehead and pulled me to his room. He pulled me in, closing and locking the door behind us.  

“Brian-” I was cut off when he began kissing me again. I melted into the kiss but had to push him away. He looked hurt.

“What’s wrong, Moo Moo?” He asked gently, sitting both of us on the bed. I looked into his blue eyes.

“I just……still a virgin and don’t want to disappoint.” I chuckled sadly, looking down at my feet. Brian pulled my head up and looked into my eyes.

“I promise you won't. If you don’t want to do this then we won't.” He said, his blue eyes sympathetic. but I just smirked getting a sudden burst of confidence. Fool. Thinking I don’t want his dick.

“If you think I’m going to pass you up.” I tackled him to the bed, pinning him under me before continuing. “You’re mistaken.”

He chuckled and flipped us over so he was on top and I was under him. I smiled shyly and he just smirked. He started with my lips, nipping and kissing. Then he started to attack my neck, sucking and biting making me moan. He found my sweet spot and started sucking on it harshly, making moans and gasps escape my lips. He was definitely gonna leave a hickey or two.

I felt his hand running under my shirt so I made it easier on us both and removed both of our shirts.

Brian moved from my neck, traveling down my chest, licking, sucking, kissing. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, letting out small gasps and sighs. He reached my jeans and began to undo my belt, making me blush. So this is actually happening and I’m not just fantasizing. Not that I ever did that. That’d be ridiculous.

I snapped out of my thoughts quickly when I felt something on my DICK. I gasped, arching my back slightly. I felt Brian chuckle, sending vibrations through my dick as he continued to  blow me.  I let out a breathy moan, gripping Brian’s hair and pushed him father onto my dick slowly, not wanting him to choke. But it’s Brian so he went all the way anyway, making me let out a squeak of surprise. He started to use my dick to fuck himself in the mouth so I just sat there. Moaning and gasping, back arched. It wasn’t long until my stomach started to knot, making me want to pull myself out of Brian’s mouth before I cum. But when I did, Brian just grabbed my dick and sent me a glare, still sucking and going even faster. I let out a loud moan, trying to stop myself from cumming into Brian’s mouth. But yeah that didn’t work……I came all over Brian and do you what that dick did? Swallowed it. Didn’t expect that or knew that was a good thing.

I finally came down from my high, panting and sweating like crazy. Brian pulled my dick out of his mouth and planted a kiss on my lips.

“That was amazing, Brian.” I smiled, kissing him back. He chuckled and flipped me over, making me squeal in surprise. I heard him take his own jeans off then hot breath on my ear.

“It’s not over yet, Moo Moo.” He whispered.

-------------------------------------------------

So there it is......in all it's glory? Also the song at the top I had to listen to on repeat just to finish this 😂. Anyways, sorry for this taking so long and if it's crappy sorry again. But I do hope you all enjoyed.

-Meow🐱🍔🍪🍟👌🍍🔫🔪😝😓😐