Angel With a ShotGun Pt. One

A/N: so this one is broken up into parts and it's kinda sad. Also, happy late New Year? It's still the first so idk. Also the song kinda goes with it so yeah.  Hope ye enjoy!

I had gathered all of my friends in the living room, five letters in my shaky hands. They were all giving me confused looks, their eyes filled with concern.

“What’s wrong, Brycey?” Ryan asked, getting up and putting his hands on my shoulders. I shook my head and gestured for him to sit down.

“You should all be sitting down for this……” I whispered as Ryan went and sat back down next to Del. They all looked at me as I took a deep breath, lifting my baby blue eyes to face them.

“I was asked to do a favor for a few people and they asked me to do it when I thought you guys were ready………and it seems like you are.” I smiled a little before continuing, “Before the other……left…they each wrote notes for you. They then gave them to me asked me to read them to you when you were ready.” I finished my explanation and looked at my friends. All of them had tears in their eyes and sad and surprised looks.

I looked down at the wore letters and pulled the one off the top. It said Mama Moo on the envelope.

“This one's for you Brock. Are you ready?” I asked, looking at Brock. He nodded and wiped away his tears. I took a seat in my chair and opened the letter.

Dear Moo, My sweet little Mama,

Hey there Brock, I know you’re crying right now and I respect that. I’m sorry I left you. I’m sorry I left without one last goodbye. Hug. Kiss.  I’m sorry for how much pain you’re probably going through without me. I regretted every last second of my life knowing that I was leaving you alone without saying goodbye. I’m so sorry that we never started that family we talked about or that we never got married. I’m so sorry for just being a terrible boyfriend. And I know there’s nothing I can do now that would fix it but I just want you to know that I love you and to stay strong, baby. The other guys need you more than anything right now.  You’re their Mom. Stay strong for them. For me. Please? Also, if you don’t I’ll come and haunt your ass not that you wouldn’t enjoy that though right? ;). Anyways, even though I left without a goodbye, I still wanted to give you something to remember me by. So along with this letter there is a locket with a recording of this letter inside. You can hear my voice anytime, even if I’m  not really there. Just remember to stay strong and don’t do anything stupid. I love you with all my dead heart.

-Your love, Daddy Brian.

I finished reading and handed the locket and letter to the now sobbing Brock. He thanked me and clipped the necklace around his neck. I gave him a hug, letting him cry into my shoulder.

“Thank you, Bryce.” He whispered and I nodded. We released each other and sat back down, ready to move onto the next letter. Lui wrapped his small arms around Brock once he sat down.

“Mini this is yours…” I said, looking over at him as I opened up the letter. His eyes started to water as he tried to keep composer. I took a deep breath and began.