Chocolate (Krii7y)

A/N: inspired by a prompt I think from Tumblr that I found on Pinterest

🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍

"Uh! Devin you rascal!" I gasp, flipping to the next page of my book.

I have no idea why but this gay romance novel is incredible. It's about these two best friends trying to get their other gay friends together. One of the main characters, Devin, is just a player but I love him. He's a sweet guy but kinda a hoe. (A/N: ....Lydia, you know. But we don't talk about it. He doesn't need to know.*whispers into mic* neither of them need to know)

I take a bite of my chocolate as I flip the next page. I'm home alone while my boyfriend is at work. It's the only time I get to read and be in peace without his annoying ass. Also, the only time I can enjoy my fucking candy without having to share. I take another bite from it, flipping to the next page of my book.

"Oh honey! I'm home! Oh that's right I live alone." I hear my boyfriend come into the apartment. I roll my eyes and shut my book, turning towards him.

"Excuse you? I am your wife! I'm the greatest good you're ever gonna get." I sass but he just laughs and plops down on the couch next to me.

"Miss me, weirdo?" He asks as I set my chocolate and book on the table in front of us.

"Of course." I smile as he leans in and pecks me on the lips.

He pulls away for a minute before going back in again, kissing me harder. I comply and kiss back as he pulls away again.

"John-" he kisses me again, licking my lips as if he were tasting them. Like they taste any different then any other time we've kissed.

As we kiss, I begin to realize as he's licking and sucking on my lips and tongue is because of the chocolate residue on them. I let out a chuckle and push him away. I put my fingers under his chin and hold his head so he doesn't go into for a kiss again. He pouts.

"John. Do you want some of my chocolate?" I ask with a giggle but he shakes his head.

With a smirk he crashes his face back into mine, moving his tongue around inside my mouth. I give up and give in as he pulls away. He intertwines our fingers and looks into my

"It tastes better this way." He grins, going In for another kiss. I giggle and kiss him back, putting my hand in his mass of bleach blonde hair. We pull away eventually and he just stares at me for a minute.

"Do you think next time we fuck, you can be covered in chocolate?" He asks, making me laugh.

"That is gross but really weird and kinky." I tell him, causing him to raise an eyebrow.

"So yes?"

"Hell yeah, Borther!" He grins and gets up, grabbing his boots and keys.

"I'm going to the store. We need to do this."

"Not now! I have a book to finish!" I whine but he just waves at me as I walk out the door.

"Too late. You better have stuff ready to melt this when I get back!" He yells back at me as the door closes.

I sigh and look at my book and chocolate on the table.

"Now, I'll never get to know if they make it to prom or if they just stay home and fuck."

With another sigh I get up and go to the kitchen to start a pot to boil the chocolate in.

🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍

I apologize that this is short. But I found a lot of prompts I may use in the future. Because most of them are adorable and funny. But can we talk about how Smii7y is not concerned at all that John wants to dump scolding melted chocolate on him before they fuck so he can just eat it off seductively? That sounded better in my head....Anyways. As always, I hope ye all enjoyed and I'll see you all in the next chapter.  Peace.

-MEOW🍍