ninety-two

3 pm- hey, i miss hanging out with you. wanna come over?

3:24 pm- helloooo? did you get my text??

3:57 pm- listen, i need you to text back if you're coming. my mom needs to know.

5:30 pm- guess that's a no, then

6:48 pm- dinner was lonely without you

9:17 pm- missed call

9:19 pm- new voicemail: hey, where have you been? i'm watching a movie by myself tonight- your favorite, the one we always used to watch together. sorry i'm watching it without you. it kinda makes it feel like you're here, but also it doesn't. i don't know. call me back.

10:26 pm- seriously, what's up? i know you're online- i just saw your post. why aren't you getting back to me? was it something i did?

11:11 pm- i'm lonely. wish you were here.

11:12 pm- i'm sorry, i'll stop texting

2:46 am- missed call

2:48 am- new voicemail: hi i know i said i wasn't gonna text you anymore but i'm sad and lonely and tired and i miss you. you've been busy with your new friends and things have been rough with us lately and i'm not sure why because you barely talk to me but i wish you would. i'm the only one awake and my head feels kinda like broken radio waves- sorry, that doesn't make any sense i'm so tired. it's just like... i don't know, i'm trying to communicate but everything just ends up snapped. i wish you would call me back. please call me.

3:22 am: pls txt me i cant breath i think i took too much meds and i think im gonna puke my guts up and you were always the one who knew how to fix me so where are you now i don't know i don't know i don't know help me god i miss you and i don't know how to exist when you're not around

3:25 am- message not sent

3:28 am- sorry about all the messages, i'm just tired. i'll leave you alone.

-seen 3:29 am // k.