Chapter 3

Who you are is strong enough to bare your pain. Don't give up and fight for yourself.

..........................................

I touched my cheeks cause I felt something wet flowing down. Was I crying? I don't know why but I felt so sad and empty when I first got here. I have blurry dreams of a baby crying and two blurry figures quarrelling. It's just a coincident that I'm having bad dreams now. I wiped my tears off and went to the bathroom to be ready for school.

Time Skip

"Aunt Sook, I don't have any books nor do I have a clue on where I'm suppose to go."

"Don't call me aunt here, call me headmistress."

"Yes, headmistress."

"I've already assigned you to students who knows basic English according to class. They seem to know each other too."

"Where should I go now?"

"Come in my office I've called them in already."

I was startled to hear male voices in her office. I thought they would be girls. I was even shocked at the fact that they were 6 boys standing in front of me when aunt Sook opened the door.

"Annyeonghasaehyeo, it's nice to meet the 6 of you. I hope I won't be a burden." I said bowing while smiling.

They all giggled for some apparent reason.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you too. You left someone out of the picure by the way." The tallest guy there said. He looks cute when he smiles with those dimples.

"Really?" I said counting them. I suddenly saw something moving behind the muscular boy with a bunny smile.

"What's that thing moving behind the boy with the cute bunny smile?" I asked while pointing at what looked like hair.

They all burst out in laughter after hearing my question. I seriously don't get what was so damn funny.

"She called him a thing!!" A boy with a box smile said while laughing.

"Hello? I'm back here." A voice said.

"Who was that?" I asked looking around wondering where the voice came from.

"You shouldn't tease Jimin just because he's shorter than all of you." Aunt Sook spoke up.

"Yes, headmistress." They all said straight away.

The 6 of them moved, revealing the 'thing'. It was a boy with a mochi-like face.

"Let's introduce ourselves now." The tallest one said.

"Hi, I'm Kim Seok Jin but call me Jin." He said blowing me a kiss.

"Hi, I'm Min Yoon Gi, call me Suga." The boy with a gummy smile said.

"Annyeonghasaeyeo, my name is Jung Ho Seok you can call me J-Hope." His face shined like the sun.

"Hello, I'm Rapmon or my real name, Kim Nam Joon." The one with the dimples said.

"My name is Park Ji Min, call me Jimin." The boy with a mochi-like face said, he was the shortest one I mistook for a 'thing'.