Chapter 7

[A/N] Just look at the abs, not the face or the Calvin Klein underpants 😂😂

Every book has its own story to tell.

......................................

Blood I thought as I saw droplets of blood drip down from my wound. My wound opened again? I went to the bathroom to wash the blood off and applied ointment on the wound.

"Did your wound open again?" Jin said walking up to me.

"Ya, it's no problem. I've washed the blood off and applied ointment already." I said looking at my wound to make sure it's fine.

"How many times do I need to tell you to cover your wounds with the bandages." Jin said covering my wound with the white bandages softly with care. We've spent two days together and gotten somehow close with each other. I still can't make out what happened to that little girl and the little boy in my dream.

"Min Hye ah, have you gotten your stuff ready?" Jin said getting his bags down.

"Huh? Ready for what?" I asked still not knowing what I was suppose to do.

"Did you forget already? We're going to dad's *fake cough* (guys, I pretty much gave you a spoiler) I mean my dad's villa with the boys and that little toy." He said.

"Toy?! Why are you guys so mean?! Why are you guys torturing him? Calling a measly nerd? A toy? How would you feel if someone did whatever you guys did to him to you? How would you feel if people call you a measly nerd? A toy?!" I said scolding him a little.

"Well, he is a measly nerd and a toy to us. I would just ask dad to sue the people who try to hurt me. I won't let anyone hurt you so don't worry." He said.

"What?! I was starting to think maybe you aren't someone bad and cruel. Little sister? Huh, you just ruined the chance of that ever happening." I said storming off to my room. I started packing my things until I came to realisation.

Why am I packing? Why did I even agree on living here with that bully? Oh wait, I didn't, I was forced to.

"Whatever. He's just gonna force me on that 'trip' anyways." I said putting in the last thing I needed for the 'trip'. I went down with my bags and went to have breakfast.

"Come on, can't you just be happy you get to spend some time with my friends?" Jin said to me across the table.

"Oh, weepee!! I get to spend my useless time with my beloved brother and his 6 other friends that bully and has a shitty attitude for 1 week." I said sarcastically.

"Yah! They're actually nice people if you get to know them." He said.

"At least there would be the poor boy who gets bullied by you guys." I said walking out of the dinning room to the kitchen with the plate in my hand.

"Just leave it there. The maids will clean it." He said waving his hand at me gesturing me to let the maids clean everything for me.

"Unlike you, I don't need maids to clean up after me like a big baby." I said washing my dishes.

"Let's just go now." Jin said leaving his dishes in the sink.

"You go wait outside while I wash your damn dishes." I said unbelieving his attitude right now.

"Fine, I'll wash them." He said trying his best to wash it.

。。。。。。