Chapter 8

We'll eventually have good memories along with bad memories with the person you're always with. Although you may hate them at first, you'll slowly grow to like them.

..........................................

No One's POV :

"Guys, have you seen Min Hye?" Jin asked the boys who were in the tv room playing some games on the PS4 and the Xbox.

"No, I haven't seen that measly nerd the whole day too." Jimin said pressing the controls.

"I wonder where she is..." Jin said entering the kitchen.

"Huh? What's this?" He said as he took a piece of sticky note from the fridge.

Dear whoever is reading this,

I have gone out shopping looking for clothes with someone I know. Please do not panic and overreact saying I've been kidnapped or I got lost on the streets and need the police to come over and search for me. lol just joking, I'll come back before 5 p.m.

Yours truly,
Park Min Hye.

"Aish, this little girl. What am I going to do with her?! Does she she know her way around?" Jin said ruffling through his hair.

Min Hye's POV :

"Min Hye ah, I think we should stop now, we've been shopping for 3 hours and we've already gotten more than enough clothes." Min Joon said carrying some of the paper bags with clothes and other stuff necessary.

"Who know what'll happen to you. And besides, we're going to be here for a whole week. You'll need a lot of supplies for that long." I said playing for the clothes and shoes I just bought.

"Can this be the last bag?" He said offering to carry it but I refused and held onto it not wanting to burden him with more bags.

"...fine. Let's grab some ice cream before we head back shall we?" He hesitated in answering me but I was glad he agreed on ice cream, one of my favourite things in this world.

We walked across the street for some ice cream.

"Yes, how may I help you?" The lady behind the stall asked.

"Can I have one scoop of vanilla and another scoop of chocolate for me?"

"Sure thing my dear, how about you?"

"I'll have a scoop of vanilla ice cream." He said kindly.

"You're lucky today, I'm in a good mood so I'll give you a couple discount. I haven't seen such a cute and perfect matching couple in years." The lady smiled sweetly.

"Uh, I think you're mis-"

"Yes, thank you for complimenting us." Joon cut me off. What the hell? I thought as I blushed hard.

"Yah! Why'd you do that for?" I said whispering into his ears.

"A couple discount is better than no discount at all right?" He said. Of course, what in the world was I thinking? Him actually enjoying the fact that the lady called us a couple would be absorbed. I thought to myself even though I felt a little hurt by what he said.

We sat down and enjoyed our ice scream until something came up to my mind.

"Joon," I said getting his attention.

"Yes?"

"Why do you let yourself get beaten up?"