Chapter 10

Nothing comes for free. Loving someone is very dangerous and comes with a lot of risk. If you're willing to get hurt just for her, then you deserve her.

......................................

"Hi mum" I said waving into the tablet.

"Hi. How are you doing in Jeju island? Is it fun there."

"Yup! I've grew closer to Jin and his friends over these past few days." I said smiling.

"That's good. But try to call him Jin Oppa. Don't be rude to him even if he's being ridiculous. He is your older brother anyways." Mother said.

I don't think I'll be doing that any time now. I thought to myself.

"Eomma, how is it going with your business trip?" I asked.

"We're flying to another state now." She said.

"Okay. Have a safe flight I said." Waving her a goodbye hand.

"Annyeong." She said waving back at me and hung up.

I went down to have lunch.

"Mmm~ what's that smell?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Taehyung?! You're cooking?!" I asked in shock seeing Taehyung standing behind the stove.

"Ya, why?" He said not looking back at me, keeping his eye on the food the whole time.

"Where're the others?" I asked looking around not seeing anyone.

"They all went out to go shopping. It's just you and I in this villa." He said. For some reason, it makes me a little uncomfortable seeing him smirk.

"Here you go." He said giving me luxuries food.

This as the main dish:

This as the desert:

"Woah, how did you learn how to make these kind of food?!" I said staring at the food in amazement

"Oh, it's nothing." He said feeling proud of himself.