Chapter 12

Fate will bring you to who you're suppose to be with so don't worry. You'll find the perfect one for you one day.

.......................................

"Min Hye, are you up?" Jin opened my bedroom door.

"Leave me alone~" I threw my pillow at him.

"Min Hye it's already 1 p.m.. What time did you sleep last night." He said pulling my leg.

"Huh, it's already 1 o'clock?!" I said sitting up on my bed and looking at my alarm clock.

"Aish, I thought I set the alarm clock to go off at 10?!" I looked at it and realised it did go off, it's just that I was in deep sleep and couldn't hear anything.

"Thx Jin, for waking me up. I have an appointment at 3 later. I owe you one." I said before running off to the bathroom as fast as I could.

It took me about 30 minutes to do my everyday morning routine. I changed into this: (along with the sunglasses, the bracelet and the purse)

After putting on my clothes and accessories, I decided to put on some light make up

I went down to have lunch. It was around 2:30 p.m. after I finished. I headed out to the mall earlier to wait for Taehyung.

At the mall

I was waiting for Taehyung on the bench prepared at the mall.

3:30p.m.

Min Hye💕 : Tae, where are you? It's already 3:30!!

V👽 : I'm already here.

Min Hye💕 : Where are you? I'll go to you.

3:50p.m.

Min Hye💕 : Kim

Min Hye💕 : Tae

Min Hye💕 : Hyung

Min Hye💕 : Where

Min Hye💕 : Are

Min Hye💕 : You?!

V👽 : Chill dude, I see you. I'll be there in a sec.

I looked around to find Taehyung. He must be close to be able to see me right? It was then, I regret trying to find him.

"Oppa~ can I get a goodbye kiss?" A girl said. She was pretty, his girlfriend? I thought.

What. The. Bloody. Hell. (I can't believe I just copied Ronald Weasley) I thought to myself when I saw Taehyung looking at me, the corners of his lip curling up into a smirk.

They kissed on the lips for literally a whole minute. I don't know why, but I feel kinda annoyed seeing this. Aish, snap out of it. It's not like you're his girlfriend of something. He just wants to spend time with you. That's it. I said to myself to feel better, but somewhere in my heart, I knew I was still sad.